for Life After Death

10/17/2017 c18 3tOSdude
Wait, I thought fear was in headquarters?
7/25/2017 c4 18Svinorita
Wow! this is a really interesting idea! The possibility that Emotions can be reborn if their host is still alive? Ironically Disgust died on my birthday - January 13 - so I really hope they can find a way of bringing her back! I know this story is already completed, but I noticed that you have been working on a sequel to it and I just wanted to read the first one before taking a look at that. Keep up the amazing work!

Svinorita
6/26/2017 c19 4nickyreader1
Could you do a Inside Out story similar to this one but instead of Disgust, maybe have Joy or maybe Fear be the one who was 'killed' by Anger. Just an idea that you can use, BTW.
2/25/2017 c20 nickyreader1
You ever thought about doing this story only have the other emotions goes through the same process as Disgust so that way, they know what it like to go through what Disgust went through? Separately, of course.
9/16/2016 c20 3ThatShinigamiLady
I can't believe I didn't know this was out until now... well, good luck on your future stories! CFN! (Chow for Now!)
8/25/2016 c20 1Tripledent
I got the 'Emotions are royalty to the Mind World' vibe again. Anger doing figure skating? I'd pay to see that.
8/25/2016 c20 31iHateFridays
Well done on finishing this awesome story! Good luck with your other stories (heh heh..) and see you later!
8/24/2016 c20 CNBW
OMG YAY! WONDERFUL STORY!
Good job I really enjoyed this story! Hope to see more like this in the future. ;)
(no pun intended btw)
8/24/2016 c20 5Orangebird124
Woohoo! Now that's what I call a happy ending! The part with Anger and Disgust skating on the ice rink at Hockey Island was really cute! No problem for the support and I'm so happy that it became a success! :)

Just so you know, I can't wait to see some more stories from you in the future. Good luck with your writing in the future and don't ever stop!
8/24/2016 c20 17DisneyFan2002
Very amazing story! You did a good job on it! :D
8/23/2016 c19 1Tripledent
Ha, Disgust was in on it! That was a pretty good plan.
8/22/2016 c19 2LilacPetals21
OMG! It finally happened! Just loved every part of the chapter and Joy... whoa, just didn't see that coming!
No matter how weird her plan was, it worked perfectly for Anger.
Great job as always :)
8/22/2016 c19 31iHateFridays
Such romance.. *Gets paper bag* Sorry, lol, I had to say that. I liked the part with the psycho killer and keep up the good work! (Dat a reference to my Joy?)
8/19/2016 c18 Fear 552
I'm not logged on (again, to lazy to get on) so I'm posting this as a guest. I NEED more! I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't ship BrickOli, but come on! It's romance and I love love LOVE romantic stories!
8/21/2016 c19 CNBW