for Imprisoned

6/26/2017 c2 Rogue
I doubt you'll update this story but please find it in your heart to continue it. Don't leave it abandoned
12/28/2016 c1 Excited
I'm really excited that you updated. I've been checking all the time just in case you did and due to some personal reasons I wasn't on the Internet for a while. However I was finally able to check again and I saw that you had updated recently and I got really excited. I would love it if you could continue the story. It is a very interesting concept and has a lot of potential. Again please consider continuing
12/21/2016 c2 Hopeless
I really like your story and hope you provide an update really soon. I can't wait to see how Arya and Eragon interact in the next chapter. This is very original and you you need to update this ASAP :)...How old is Eragon supposed to be and will Saphira ever change back to her original form?
12/9/2016 c2 Tyler
Are you going to update soon?
10/16/2016 c1 TheEarlOfAwesome
Me gusta.
9/29/2016 c2 4MegSkoomaPirate
OH MY GOSH! IT'S BACK! I was almost convinced that you weren't ever gonna update it! I love this and I CANNOT wait for the next chapter!
9/21/2016 c2 aardvark
Update please!
9/7/2016 c2 Amics
Wow, this story is amazing. Probably one of the best plotlines there is. It's plot is so unique that it rivals the best stories on this website. Trust me I practically read all of the best stories and know almost every ExA. You need to continue this. It will be extremely eccentric and quite beautiful. If you need my help formatting or editing feel free to PM me.
9/6/2016 c2 Guest
Great intro and a very unique story. There is nothing like this out there and I'm interested to see how this story develops. Please continue this story and don't stop writing. Fantastic job and I hope to read an update really soon.
9/6/2016 c2 1Elemental Dragon Slayer
Nice, good to see you back on this story. Hope you see it all the way through! :D
9/4/2016 c2 wrayalex582
can't wait for the next. you've got me hooked
9/3/2016 c2 fjhiuhHIUYGIJ
Update it!
9/2/2016 c2 Merecor
This is a really good story and I sincerely hope that you continue
9/2/2016 c2 4theCaravaneer
yES you're back! awesome idea, hope you keep writing :)
9/2/2016 c1 the dark abysssss
Very nice going. Such a unique story line and great scenes. Continue please
61 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »