for Imprisoned

7/21/2016 c1 TellurX
Hello. Great story. I loved the previous version of it so keep going and post this new one version ASAP :D
7/19/2016 c1 Guest
Please update this soon I really like this story.
7/11/2016 c1 Suedweiser
it sounds like a really amazing story, pls continue
7/8/2016 c1 Dipped
Yea yea yes yes yes yes yes u should continue it. Pls pls pls.
7/5/2016 c1 ThunderSphinx
Please, please, please update PLEASE!
7/3/2016 c1 AnonymousLD
Of all the stories I thought might be updated this weekend, this was nowhere near the top. However, I am excited to see this story get another chance; I always thought the premise had potential. I hope everything is okay for you, and that you can continue on with this story.
7/3/2016 c1 Aaa
Pls go on this is awesome
7/2/2016 c1 ThunderSphinx
Update soon please! Sorry for not replying a few days ago, I was busy. What is wrong with Arya, Roran, Pork, Nar Garzvhog, and Nasuada? Why do they seem to believe Eragon and Saphira to be guilty? They will inevitably regret it, and I can't wait until those traitors beg them on bended knee to save them from what will inevitably come. What will Murtagh and Thorn think? This will probably throw a wrench into whatever romance that he and Nasuada *may* have had. I certainly hope that Fìrnen believes in Eragon and Saphira's innocence.

Hopefully, the Riders don't follow the traitors' commands. Lock down the Riders and dragons' home. Any eggs that leaves their borders is not to leave the sights of Eragon's former apprentices.

And WTF is up with Dathedr. I thought he liked Eraogn. Maybe he is pissed off at him for Oromis, Glaedr, and Queen Islanzadi's deaths. IDK. Eragon had nothing to do with those losses.

How on Alegasia's good earth did two dozen mere human magicians send Goth Eragon and Saphira through a portal to Earth? That would a gargantuan amount of energy. Maybe you have them merely activating a device left behind the Grey Folk or something, and that device then powers and opens up a portal. IDK. How will Murtagh come into this story? How will Eragon and Saphira escape Elseworld? Are the leaders of Alegasia being controlled or manipulated in some way? Who or truly responsible for the actions that Eragon and Saphira were unfairly convicted of?

Where is King Orrin of Surda? Is he now deceased or what? Was he one of the thousands of victims that were killed? What about King Grimrr Half-Paw? And I seriously doubt that Marcus Tabor would have been allowed to remain as Governor of Dras-Leona. That madman was a criminal, a serious proponent of slavery, and a die-hard member of the Church of Helgrind, which means that he willingly and quite freely worshipped the Ra'zac; also, he routinely sent slaves to be fed to the Ra'zac! He is and was a monster. Nasuada's reinstating him as governor is nothing short of criminal!

One other thing. I've noticed that people in the reviews have said that Eragon and Saphira could have easily proved their innocence by speaking in the Ancient Language, however, this would not have worked since Nasuada would have known that Eragon possesses knowledge of the Name of Names, meaning that he can control the Ancient Language; because of this, the prosecution can quite easily argue that Eragon could have allowed himself to manipulate the Ancient Language, thus allowing him to lie. Furthermore, I don't think the court would put much stock into a Language that all but one cannot even understand; of the 8 voters, only Arya speaks the Ancient Language, and both Roran and, especially, Nasuada, are weary and mistrusting magicians and magic.

Also, at the end, Eragon, when Eragon could not remember the words to the Ancient Language. Eragon needs no words. He can cast silent, wordless magic quite proficiently, as was scene in Brisingr and at the end of Inheritance.

Furthermore, how did Eragon and Saphira get captured? There is absolutely no way that they could have been defeated by humans, Urgals, or dwarves, and no dragon in Alegasia can defeat Saphira without substantial amount of help from Eldunari, and aside from Eragon, Arya is the only Rider who still has has access to even a couple Eldunari, and we know that it was not Arya that captured Eragon and Saphira due to the amount of hope that Eragon placed in Arya during the voting. Has she have defeated and arrested them, Eragon would not have held much hope; and Murtagh has no chance against Eragon since he no longer has possession of a dozen Eldunari, meaning he has lost the speed and strength he had gained from them. What this all means is that either Eragon and Saphira ran into hundreds of elves or he was betrayed when he was least suspecting, by either Nasuada luring them into a trap and ambushing him like the dwarven assassins hired by Az Swaldn rak Anhûin did, or he was taken alive using those fancy magic-nulling crystals that the Priests of Helgrind used, which considering that Marcus Tabor is one of the judges on Eragon's case, isn't entirely out of the possibility. And I'm assuming that Saphira may have given herself up to save Eragon.

I am digging this story and I certainly cannot wait till the next installment of it! Please update soon, pretty PLEAAASSSEEEE?!

7/2/2016 c1 A
Uh...you realize that they could have just:
1. Examined his memories.
2. Asked him to state his innocence in the ancient language.
3. Asked Saphira to do either of those.
6/30/2016 c1 USMCWannab3
After reading this chapter I noticed a huge plot hole. Did anyone else realize that all Eragon needed to do to prove he was innocent was state in the Ancient Language that he didn't commit the crimes he was accused of? You can't lie in the Ancient Language. Also, as much as I enjoy the idea of Eragon and Saphira living in our world, I hope you explain why everyone thought Eragon was guilty. Especially Nar, Roran, Orik and Arya. Their vote of guilt against Eragon seems ooc to me. Conspiracy, maybe? Also, I find it interesting that Nasuada was so eager to banish Eragon to the elseworld, making me wonder if she has any ulterior motives. I'm excited for your upcoming chapters, please continue your story.
6/30/2016 c1 Eragonfan33
Im glad your returning to this, i missed this story and can't wait for it to continue!
6/30/2016 c1 Mad hatter
Awesome...I really hope you continue this story. The first three chapters were fantastic and I want to know more. Are you planning to rewrite the first two chapters or start completely new?
6/30/2016 c1 1Elemental Dragon Slayer
Yes please continue this mate, really enjoyed those other 2 chapters! :D
6/30/2016 c1 1The Dark Shape
Glad to see this story back up again, cant wait to find out what happens in this one
6/30/2016 c1 1noblevampire1071
Awesome man i like where this story is going.I hope you change his personality into somewhat darker and for the drug.
61 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »