for Swatches of Time

6/3/2019 c5 Guest
Darn, but these stories of yours are just the most incredibly romantic things. Can you beleve I actually cried to some of them. You got me addicted. So all I can do is thank you and stick around to see whats next.
6/10/2018 c5 NYFanFic
I am so happy I found this story, this is so romantic!
Thanks for sharing your stories.
6/17/2017 c5 ChipzGrMione
This is so sweet!
10/27/2016 c5 15QueenVulca
The ending is so fluffy! loved it
8/2/2016 c1 1CherepMikhailov
I only know Harry potter, yet this story captivated me. congratulations
7/16/2016 c1 6DoubleDimension
Hi, as a Chinese person (who studied Chinese history at school), can I make note that Zhuge Liang existed in the era coincidentally known as the Three Kingdoms period (Sanguo shidai 三國時代), not the Warring States period (Zhanguo shidai 戰國時代), that happened around a thousand years before this. Just saying, but otherwise, a rather good envisioning of Ancient China.
7/13/2016 c5 SereniteRose
this was the most wonderful and special story I have ever read, thank you for allowing me to be part of of the story, you are an awesome writer, thanks ever so much, and I can't wait to read the next fantastic story that you write.
7/13/2016 c5 angelofdestiny16
That was nice and sweet. I love it! I'm looking forward to your next stories
7/13/2016 c5 pianomouse
You made me misty-eyed with the last paragraph. Thank you for such a wonderful journey. I look forward to many more. I will be "seeing you" here and at AO3!
7/10/2016 c4 SereniteRose
thank you for this wonderful new chapter and for taking my suggestions on your story, your awesome and I'm really flattered that you asked for my advice and opinion on this great story, as I enjoyed reading it very much, I like the way you had Tekashie save Hermione not to gruesome and very nicely done. thank you so much, Like I said before you are awesome,brilliant and fabulous. thanks again. let me know if I can help out more. remember your one awesome and brilliant story teller.
7/9/2016 c4 pianomouse
I liked the twist with the other professor. Thank you for sharing your story, I am looking forward to the next! :)
7/8/2016 c3 angelofdestiny16
The song, Born for You, was playing in my head while I was reading Chapter 3. It's a cute story. I like it.
7/7/2016 c3 SereniteRose
well I for one loved this new chapter, thank you and thanks ever so much for continueing this story, I think it's a fabulous story and I can't wait to read more chapters, I love how Hermione and her love got reunited at last, anyway brilliant as always, thanks again.
7/6/2016 c3 pianomouse
Love it! Thank you, I got a bit misty-eyed in parts and had a huge smile on my face as I finished reading. *sigh* All good stuff. :)
7/3/2016 c2 pianomouse