for Benefits

1/14/2020 c8 14Dimac99
I love this. I love the angst, the darkness. In the show, there isn't that sort of darkness so this makes for a good change. They skirted it with Lorelai going to Chris that night, but they also made it pretty clear that Lorelai considered her and Luke finished, even if he didn't realise it at the time. I like seeing the characters behaving in such a flawed, and in fact, unjustifiable way. It's much more realistic than their near perfection in the show where their flaws more or less boiled down to an unhealthy obsession with junk food and ridiculously poor communication skills.
10/5/2017 c8 2JavaJunkieGermany
This was EXACTLY what the show should have been like in season 7! This fic is awesome, believable, bittersweet and still has the happy ending they would have deserved. Amazing story, thank you very much
10/5/2017 c1 JavaJunkieGermany
OH. MY. GOD! I already love this!
I stumbled across your SUPER GREAT JAVAJUNKIE FF LIST one day a couple months ago (best thing happening to save my sanity since the last couple of months in my life just kinda sucked...)
and only know I get to find out, you write FF yourself?! I'm gonna go read every piece you've written, whenever i'll have the time!

This chapter right here was the perfect beginning of that journey! Even tough you wrote nothing explicitly smutty, it is so hot, to think of them like that. I know cheating sucks, but hey, it's Luke & Lorelai... Ya know ;)

Thanks for writing :****
I'll continue reading immediately :) Hugs to you :*
3/29/2017 c5 kpop381
Emily appears and I cringe. Let Lorelai live her life...it doesn't matter what you think about Luke! Emily always drove me nuts with her meddling. I'm glad Lorelai finally got to to talk about her relationship with Luke with Mia.
8/21/2016 c5 Droolia
Thanks for addressing my question, even though you couldn't do anything about it at the point I asked. :)
8/21/2016 c4 Droolia
When lorelai told Chris the truth and they broke up, does that include the affair? I imagine that it would have been just like the show, no mention of the affair because I can't picture him hugging her at the end of he knew about it. Or not attacking Luke.
8/21/2016 c1 Droolia
This is so going to explode all over their faces and I can't wit for that to happen.

Good job with giving them realistic situations in which them getting together could have happened.
8/21/2016 c8 31CoffeeDrinker
You did such a wonderful job with this story. Loved the incredible balance of emotion and angst and naughty, and the beautiful way you wove everything into the Season 7 we were given. Great job!
8/10/2016 c8 Guest
This was by far your best story
8/10/2016 c8 joana
this was a great story, such an interesting idea and I really enjoyed seeing it unfold. I liked how it was still compliant to the original plot of season 7, you did a really good job here. It was well thought-throw and I liked your turn on it very much. It gave season 7 a lot more depth with this. Thanks for sharing. (:
8/9/2016 c8 FemenistBellaSwan
Loved it! So, so good!
8/9/2016 c8 18PurryCat
It was perfect! Great ending. Thanks so much for sharing!
8/9/2016 c8 1asupercooladieu
I absolutely loved this story! Looking forward to an epilogue, should the inspiration strike!
8/9/2016 c8 3KnightInShiningFlannel
Yayyyyy! Loooove happy Luke & Lorelai endings! This story was so amazing! Fabulous writing and scenarios. Aweaome! Can't wait to read more of your stories! Great job!
8/9/2016 c8 Guest