for Benefits

8/9/2016 c8 26junienmomo
Thanks for a well rounded balanced story. It was truly very interesting to see how well and how realistic you made these moments that occurred between the actual scenes in the episodes.
8/9/2016 c8 16AWPuRpLePoPtArT
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ok I think that's enough awws at least for now. I LOVED this story it was... amazing! You have a wonderful writing style and I can't wait to read more from you~!
8/8/2016 c7 Guest
Great chapter
8/8/2016 c7 3KnightInShiningFlannel
Omg! Luke thinking all of that stuff in the last paragraph just ticked me off. Ugh how much more clueless could he get? Lmao. Greatly written to have evoked that kind of reaction from me lol. Can't wait for chapter 8.
8/6/2016 c7 71JoyfulHeartEO
Always happy to see an update on this story. I am so ready for them to get together though but I understand the time line. Wondeful job! More soon please!
8/6/2016 c7 rajjja
Another GREAT chapter! So much angst and confusion. You have done a masterful job of weaving this story into the events on the show, but showing so much more depth. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/6/2016 c7 19PurryCat
So much angst and heartbreak! I love it! I don't think I'll ever be able to watch s7 again without this story in the back of my head. One thing that always bugged me in that scene where Luke overheard Lorelai say that the song had meant nothing is that he himself knows what it's like when Babette and Patty are nosy and he has told them off so many times. It makes so much more sense in the context of this story where more has happened in the background.
8/6/2016 c7 Chloe
Yes I love it, update soon
8/6/2016 c7 1asupercooladieu
Eep! Another great chapter- I can't wait for the next one!
8/4/2016 c6 Guest
When's next chapter?cant wait to read it
7/30/2016 c6 3gilmoreintraining
I always thought Luke finding that Jeep was meant to be a grand romantic gesture. I can't wait to see what Luke and Lorelai are up to now.
7/30/2016 c6 Guest
Love this!
7/28/2016 c6 Cherylanne
Love it!
7/28/2016 c6 X624E0L
Finally a chapter that ended with a small glimmer of hope :) Can't wait for the next one!
7/25/2016 c6 ohyougirl
I've never reviewed a story before but I'm enjoying your updates so here I am :) Great plot line!
67 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »