for Benefits

7/14/2016 c4 X624E0L
Finally Christopher is gone! Looking forward to the next one, I can't get enough of this story.
7/14/2016 c4 Chloe
Yes I love it, update soon
7/14/2016 c4 19PurryCat
Well, it's the darker and angsty stories that usually have the best writing. It's all about mindgames and what ifs... Mix in a little smut and there you have it! Thanks for this chapter.
7/14/2016 c4 NotInUseNowOrEverAgainGoodbyeN
I, too, am loving this story! Normally don't like angsty stories and don't read them, but this gives me a nice buzz. But I am still hoping that you'll turn that around in a couple of chapters and make Lorelai choose Luke. They are so perfect together and Luke deserves something better than this. So please, continue (:
7/10/2016 c3 1asupercooladieu
I am completely enthralled with this story! Although the situation is out of character for both Luke and Lorelai, you have maintained the core of their personalities in your writing. I'm impressed! Can't wait for the next installment.
7/10/2016 c3 3gilmoreintraining
Man, that would be crazy. I can't believe Luke had no thoughts of Nicole when he was berating himself. I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/9/2016 c3 JoyfulheartEO
This story gives me such mixed emotions. I'm angry one minute. Sad another and then happy a second later. Mostly I'm sad for them though. Ugh but the fact that all these emotions are happening I can't get enough. More soon! You are an amazing writer.
7/9/2016 c3 X624E0L
This chapter was so good! So hard to read but at the same time impossible to stop reading. Seems like they're having more and more trouble denying their feelings, can't wait for some kind of breaking point! I'm sure things will get worse before they get better but I'm going to hang in there and trust you until they finally figure their crap out. Looking forward to the next one!
7/9/2016 c3 19PurryCat
This is seriously good shit! It reminds me of other great angsty, smutty stories like Mutually Beneficial or The Stars Hollow Trivia trilogy. I love it, good job!
7/9/2016 c3 SAR
I'm loving this story! Your writing is fantastic! I love that I have a new way to watch S7 now!
7/9/2016 c3 rajjja
Just stumbled upon this today and devoured all 3 chapters. So MUCH angst! I can see Lorelai making it only sex. She is very good at steeling herself against pain after years of practice. Luke's emotional silence is more intense, I think. Once Chris leaves, it won't be so forbidden anymore. That is going to be harder to deal with.
7/9/2016 c3 fanficfun15
Love, sex and angst! What a powerful trio! Loving this so much!
7/9/2016 c3 31CoffeeDrinker
Great chapter! Interesting, angsty, and hot! Love how you're working these new moments in between the real canon of Season 7. It's like watching the actual season, but with more interesting dynamics to better keep my attention. And you've definitely got my attention... keep up the good work! :)
7/9/2016 c3 Chloe
Yes I love it, update soon
7/7/2016 c2 4BiteMarksonHertongue
This is great! That is all I have to say about it right now bc my mind is still processing what I just read

Can't wait for more :)