for Find Your Way to It, Every Time

7/10/2018 c2 1Izzaj
was awesome (yeah, I know, bad joke). Fantastic adventure with series I love. And who wouldn't ;pve badass Dean? ;) Amazing story and great style of writing. Greetings :)
2/11/2018 c2 Guest
Really nice! Bamf!dean :D
5/18/2017 c2 Psychee
Loved this when I first read it. Loved it even more second time around.
3/27/2017 c2 VoviaVolcano
Absolutely loved it! You wrote the characters so well, and I loved the story. Thanks for writing!
3/10/2017 c2 Guest
Not read the Patricia Briggs books, but now I want to do so. Thanks for an entertaing tale, where Dean's 'voice' is so clear to hear. Regards Sasha £££
2/11/2017 c2 63cmr2014
"But you do this when flying."
Everybody's got their fatal flaw.

HA! Someone finally managed to visibly catch Bran off guard!

This makes for a lovely denouement to the preceding adventure. Thank you much for the entire tale.
2/11/2017 c1 cmr2014
Man, it's a twitch, reading a Mercy adventure in third person.

Territorial boundaries? That's an interesting way to put it. I came up thinking of it as "turf". Regarding respecting it, I think as "civilized behavior" has become a thing, people have forgotten that certain things have consequences. But in some areas, intruding on another person's turf is a good way to get shot. Humans are not so different from animals, at the core.

I wonder if he knew she could tell if he was lying. He was *very* upfront about needing a job where paperwork isn't required, whereas I would have been a bit more...I would have skirted around the issue, possibly mentioning I like my privacy or some such. I get that it gets right into the story, it's just intriguing to me.

"Now she was curious."
I wonder if the Marrok's pack ever changed the saying to "Curiosity killed the coyote."

"Hoo-Doo. Not Voo-Doo."
You do? I do. You do voodoo. I do. He do what? I do voodoo. You do voodoo? I do voodoo, too.

"I miss the days when drug dealers were our biggest problem."
Either way, you're fighting a war you can't win. But I do understand missing a world you understand, even if it's not a world you like. My sympathies, Tony.

"...and stayed focused on his work."
The best way to get out of trouble is to not get into it. The best way to not get into trouble is to not look for it.

Actually, this business of needing work without a SSN makes me wonder if Dean's secretly here on a hunt. It's easier now to get a solid ID and set yourself up as someone else than it was before things went digital. Done exactly right, you can have yourself a lifetime ID.

"How the hell do you know any of this?"
It's always funny to see people's faces when they get straight answers.

"Makes the whole trust-in-Him thing a bit complicated."
I don't think so. Humans have never been the only creatures at play.
Even regarding real monsters - He set the ball rolling, but we have made our own choices, and those choices affect others who make their own choices based in those effects, those choices affect others who make their own choices based in those effects, so on and so forth. A monster may be made, but no matter how understandable his choices, he is still responsible for them.
We are imperfect, the only way to have a world of no harm would be to strip us of free will, without which any good actions are invalidated and we may as well be Sims.

"You're good people."
Works for me. Should be all the reason needed to do anything.

"...who glared at him for his humor in the middle of the carnage."
You take your grins'n'giggles where you'n get 'em.

It's nice to see Mercy and Dean mildly clash based upon their separate experiences.

It's interesting to see Tony scribbling down everything Dean says. Like the PD is putting together intelligence files on supernatural things without letting the public know. Neat.

The bit with the grenade vaguely reminds me of the scene in Cowboy Bebop where Spike kicks a grenade. (Don't look to me to ever try that, just pull pin and throw, TYVM.)

Nothing like a romp through Hell and Purgatory to work the kinks out.

A few minor things a thorough editor could have caught (in the vein of "youre" and "its" where it should be "it's", but well-written and well-researched, a very creative blend of two roughly compatible universes.
9/10/2016 c2 6HakSem
Oh yes wonderful story, thanks for sharing
9/7/2016 c2 ethereal fantasy
Stumbled across Mercy'verse, and Bam. First story I find seems like it was written For me. Made me sign up to ffn at last! So I thank you for this wonderful story that brought my inner Dean!girl delight.
9/1/2016 c2 Catherine
I loved this crossover and would love to see more in this 'verse!
8/23/2016 c2 SeanHicks4
Interesting, looking forward to some more in the future.
7/26/2016 c1 NightlyRowenTree
Awesome
7/2/2016 c1 Guest
I'm a big fan of the Mercy Thompson books and adore Dean and SPN. I really enjoyed this crossover. I'm not to proud to beg for more.
7/1/2016 c1 Shamangrrl
Nice. I love Mercy and I adore Dean, so this combination works for me. I'm not sure if this is the end of the story or if you plan on continuing, but please, feel free to post more.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service