for GATE: Thus The Blood Gulchers Kicked Ass Here

3/18/2019 c9 Guest
It would be fun seeing Maine/Meta with the R&B’s instead of killing and scaring the ever living shit out of them. But he might not be with the R&B’s all the time because I think he might go out “hunting” for Bandits and slaughtering them like they Animals they. And one other thing the Bandits shouldn’t fight a Bear(Maine/Meta)because you mess with a Predator you get the Claws and Teeth.
3/17/2019 c9 Guest
What gave you the idea of making a really good RvB and Gate crossover.
3/17/2019 c9 Guest
Um NIGHT he said after reinforcements come then they will FINNALY go through the Gate and the true CARNAGE will begin.
3/17/2019 c9 Zaniac
Looks like Hell is coming with the R&B’s once they get to the other side.
3/16/2019 c9 Night
When are they gonna move through the gate?
3/15/2019 c9 Guest
I imagine every time they say Pina’s name they won’t stop laughing and Pina will get super feisty.
3/15/2019 c9 Guest
I forget does Blood Gulch get Earthquakes because in the Gate Manga it showed what everyone in Gate world reactions be when they first time know what a Earthquake is. Now I want to see what would the people of Gate world reactions be with R&B’s who might deal with Earthquakes. Also what reactions will Rory, Tuka, Leilei, Pina, Pina’s Friend(sorry I forgot the blonde head’s name), and Yao’s be like when they get to Blood Gulch witch is literally covered in blood, and to the planet Blood Gulch is on.
3/14/2019 c9 Guest
It would be fun if Grif tames and rides the Wyvern(now named Ghidora)like his own pet. Also Is Ghidora a boy or girl.
3/14/2019 c9 Guest
Opps sorry wrong story review. Sorry.
3/14/2019 c9 Guest
How come Type Moon didn’t make a Hercules figure yet.
3/14/2019 c9 Hyena
One thing I know about the Manga it’s more violent and graphic then the anime. Because the anime sorta cut down the graphics and naughty bits because they don’t want to make it too adult rated like the Manga. But I think you’re going the Manga path instead of the Anime and I respect that. Also make Zorzal painfully dead by the hands of Caboose or Tex because Caboose loves the Bunny Woman and wants to take revenge on Zorzal, and Tex just wants to RIP HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF and(somehow)beats him with his own skull.
3/14/2019 c9 Zarbapha
This is delightfully brutal, though I think he did manage to shoot Wyoming while a robot before. Though the thought of Friendly Fire Protocol screwing Chruch Twice Over doubles the fun.
3/13/2019 c9 Guest
I would love this story and you even more if Caboose fights and somehow kills the Flame Dragon. Also if Rory plays a game of who can lift her halberd off the ground I will worship you forever.
3/12/2019 c9 Guest
The Minotaur will soon be Tex’s bitch.
3/12/2019 c9 Guest
I really hope you’re following the Manga route on this because the Anime(which was good)skip some scenes we want to see.
813 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »