for GATE: Thus The Blood Gulchers Kicked Ass Here

11/1/2020 c10 1Mik2x
Please more!
10/19/2020 c10 Guest
I get the feeling when the remaining defeated Invasion Force return to the Ottoman Empire, they will tell Emperor Molt how there entire Invasion plan failed, and half of them were either KIA or MIA by Metal Titans. And this news will not only reach the ears of Molt, Pina, and that ASSHOLE Zorzal, but it will each the ears of ALL the people of Gate World! Tyrule will hear it first, and after hearing it she will be shocked/surprised about it, and she might ally herself with these so called Metal Titans. Every Bandit will be shitting there pants, every Demi-Human wants to be with the R&B’s also, and that News will spread like wild fire for imagination as campfire stories to scare people, and bedtime stories to scare little kids!
10/9/2020 c10 44Wacko12
hurry and update.
10/6/2020 c10 2PoofyOhio
This was actually really kickass.
10/3/2020 c10 Seven
I still consider this the best season of RvB never made; I can't wait until you get back to working in this one.
9/23/2020 c10 Guest
I think Maine/Meta will have fun time in Gate World. Because I’m pretty he will enjoy tearing apart every Bandits, Monsters, and Empire Assholes for fun!
9/19/2020 c10 Guest
please write more
9/16/2020 c10 nliochristou
how are you gonna bring the rest of the Freelancers into this;
8/21/2020 c10 Mountainsedge
if you ever have the time can you please release another chapter of this fanfiction please and thank you
8/8/2020 c1 Night Hunter533
Please continue this fic
8/2/2020 c10 Guest
please write more of this great story
6/11/2020 c5 XDBOI
bowling. BAWAHAHAHAH
5/19/2020 c10 Guest
You don't have to continue this story, but I'm sure people, including me, would be grateful for some sort of continuation of this story or at least a confirmation about the status of this story.
4/13/2020 c10 silverlion777
how the fuck is this fanfic so good I mean come on it's great in every way cough cough a lemon cou cough joking its perfect
4/5/2020 c10 Guest
KAMIII! COME BACK TO UUUUS!.. WE MADE YOU MUFFINS!
813 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »