for GATE: Thus The Blood Gulchers Kicked Ass Here

3/28/2020 c10 Guest
If there’s a bit with caboose gets mad at Zorzal being his dickish self don’t make it the usual funny angry just caboose silently beating the crap out of the bastard (come to think about it that would probably even freakout the Reds & Blues)
3/27/2020 c4 Darkmaster10000000
The Freelancer's reaction to seeing the now LITTERAL Blood Gulch was hilarious. Well done.
3/26/2020 c10 17Silverscale
I so want to read more of this... yeah... I so want to know more...
3/9/2020 c10 zolmos
I love reading this story every once in a while since it would fit right in to blue vs red
2/25/2020 c10 Anon
Please update soon, I crave the bloody fuck fest this is!
2/17/2020 c10 A Tin Can
Binge-read the hay-diddle fuck out of this. Each chapter has plenty of meat to it, well written, AND the characters are written in a believable portrayal? I hit a fucking gold mine considering how entertaining this is. Especially with the fact that this is a somewhat niche crossover.
1/18/2020 c10 Darkmaster10000000
. . . . . Well... the Freelancer's are sooooooo f**ked right now.
1/4/2020 c10 Guest
please write more of this great story
12/23/2019 c10 Guest
Can I just point out that Captain Snoop Dog is probably gonna get a ONI discharge after this assignment. In other words for chasing the dragon on assignment, their gonna wrap her head in a tight plastic bag then jettison her ashes somewhere in space.
12/9/2019 c1 ChaoticInscriber
This feels like quite the boon to the poor bastards stuck in that hellhole of a deadlock normally. Cathartic, and all that. It may be a lopsided match but it's still quite something to be able to say they wiped out an invasion force of so many thousands on their own, especially since they usually probably have a far less flattering reputation given they're stuck in a useless ass-end of nowhere hole in the ground.
12/8/2019 c10 alertpoet91
Are you still updating?
11/14/2019 c10 Guest
I really like this and hope church and tex make up.
11/14/2019 c10 memoriesaremyreality
Nice story I hope church and tex get out of it fine though they make an interesting couple.
11/6/2019 c10 Guest
I have the funniest feeling that Maine/Meta will bring more Fear to the battle than anyone else!
11/4/2019 c10 Carlluigi Marcaida
This story is really good plss update
813 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »