for the dragon in alfheim

8/6/2019 c1 WHY
I can get the Nalu shipping but i always wondered why isnt it Luna shipping isn't that a better name? Or maybe when they get married they have a daughter named luna anddddd im getting off
track
7/31/2019 c1 4ArtisticNarwhal66
All in all, it seems pretty good so far: but one major thing I noticed, aside from grammar and spelling mistakes. Kirito should have a more adverse reaction to Suguo getting out of jail. I mean, he almost raped Kirito’s wife, I feel like there should be more of a reaction than “oh that sucks”.

But aside from that, good job!
7/25/2017 c6 5N Umbra
Weird, averagely written, incredibly amazing and ridiculously addicting. Thanks!
6/4/2017 c1 Loner.Inside
It's a really great idea but I think you should work a bit on spelling and I would like if you could make it longer. It also seemed a bit rushed and I was kind of lost. other than that I like the idea
2/14/2017 c1 Critic
You might want to work on punctuation, and make sure to keep your paragraphs consistent. Overall I think it is a great concept, you might want to look over your work again in the future and consider editing it and republishing it as a proper story. Keep it up!
1/30/2017 c4 8SleepinBeautyK
Same Happy same I would go into a portal I thought something else
1/30/2017 c1 SleepinBeautyK
A little fast paced which I know Sword Art Online is kinda like that but I think it would be better if it was drawn out more and have more details on the situation.