FanFiction.Net
for A Delightful Discovery

8/2/2022 c1 7Sunrise109
WHAAAAAAAAAT? O.O Itachi and Sarada moments together, as uncle and neice?! Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it. I keep wondering when I think about Sarada and her deceased uncle while watching the series and whenever her uncle is mentioned, what it would've been like if Itachi were still around and the wonderful moments of bonding they would've shared!

This story definitely didn't let down - I think it's really sweet Sarada has inherited Itachi's sweet tooth for dango! I haven't fact-checked Narutopedia to see of this indeed is the case but it is very believable in this fic. :)

They are so cute when spending time together, thank you so much for writing this!
7/9/2022 c1 46Ketsui Tasogare
Uncle Itachi... her saying that just hit me so hard in the feels. Ah man I really wish Sarada could meet her uncle and we could see how they'd interact. This story was exactly what I needed. I was scrolling by and saw this, read the description and clicked so damn fast! Loved this.
12/8/2020 c1 18AirashiSakura
That was really a nice idea to showcase Itachi's thought for his litte brother's daughter. Itachi loved his brother with everything and thus Sarada too held a special and important place in his heart. I loved how uncle-niece duo worked together and Itachi tried to be the best uncle to Sarada.
Now this make me wish if in naruto-verse, this could have happened :(
Anyways, thanks for sharing such a simple yet beautiful story!
PS- I loved the description of cooking dango ;)
8/5/2019 c1 26blindredeyes
after this, I realyy really want Itachi-Sarada canon story
why did he have to die, damn it
8/21/2018 c1 2VerityTales
This is so cute! I've always wished Itachi was still alive and this portrayed his interaction with Sarada very well. Thank you!
7/5/2018 c1 21carlaivy
So sweet and cute, great personafication of the characters
6/3/2018 c1 Natsumegf
Wow! I can finally see what you said it wasone of the cutest fic I have ever read. I had this big smile all the time while reading this. A bit sad too though that it is not canon. But it was a cood one. I think itachi is finally able to fill his wish on spoiling sasuke crazy but doing the same to his daughter. Their chemistry is so good. And I like how they both are quite similar in terms of their sweet tooth. Haha. Sarada was way impatient and skeptical about her dangos.
There should be a small filler episode of this one really . At least a doujinshi for the uncle and niece.
I have not abandon your other story. Its just that I couldn't wait to read it.
Thanks so much. Have a nice day.
5/17/2018 c1 11darkprincess888
This is too cute! Too cute for me to define it into words! AAAAAAH! Dango, Itachi and Sarada make a beautiful combination! You really write familial situations very beautifully!
Keep writing!
4/30/2018 c1 ten.zy
im crying oh kami why am i crying (TTTT)
4/7/2018 c1 17Emma Raye
This was an adorable little moment shared with Itachi and Sarada. It was heartwarming and fluffy. Great work!
3/24/2018 c1 13Tropicallight
Wow! I love it!
10/2/2017 c1 187YenGirl
I can't bear the thought of Itachi being... well, not alive. So thank you for this fic! He deserved to meet his niece :)

And now I have a craving for dango. At 11.51pm. Argh, I'd better get myself to bed instead because dango making sounds like a lot of hard work! :)
9/6/2017 c1 EmeraldBlossom17
I love it, brought me a little tears lol
5/31/2017 c1 13lrviolet
Aww sweetness overload right here! Always wondered what it'd be like if Itachi were alive and honestly making dango is an activity I surely would've expected from the man too. And ohh Sarada you precious thing. Such an adorable piece, thank you for writing it!
5/6/2017 c1 37Tuvstarr's lost heart
Omg. The amount of fluff and sweetness is almost overwhelming. I was smiling the whole way through!

I am impressed with the variety of onshots you have here. From dealing with heavy subjects and pulling it off without becoming cheesy or silly, giving it the respect it deserve, to cute fluff like this one and still with the same quality.

Too cute!