for Fading Away From The Past

6/15 c5 5hrisi292
Been a while since I last come across something yours KillerAkuma.
5/10 c5 northwind132
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Please let the pairing be PokerPair.
5/3 c6 Jordansdevil
Thanks for the update!
5/3 c6 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/3 c1 MillenniaPhoenix
WHOOP WHOOP! AWAY FROM CROSS!
3/20 c5 14Fairygirl34
Hi! I am really really enjoying this story! I'll patiently wait until you have time to update. Although I saw that you used to have a poll about pairings, it's probably closer and not taking anymore, but is it alright if I throw my two cents in anyway? I would vote for Allen x Road as my pairing. Looking forward to more!
11/5/2017 c4 100Above the Winter Moonlight
This is getting to be rather good. I am looking forward to what happens next, even if it is Poker Pair. I don't mind those kinds of pairings but I just hope that it comes out naturally and isn't forced. Well, I'll still wait and see what happens. Update soon.
10/8/2017 c1 PokerPair2017
moreeeeee
8/19/2017 c4 8MnMsRoK
I can't wait for more! This is so interesting! Thank you!
4/26/2017 c4 ThisIsMyLife9752
I'm so glad you updated thanks for the new chapter. Keep up the good work but make sure you're happy with the chapters when you post them. also remember to take care of your house if you're not healthy you can't update. good health and happy Muse
4/23/2017 c4 12Lena-luvs-cats
Poker Pair! Yaaassss~
4/23/2017 c4 Jordansdevil
Voice in head...don't listen to the strange voice Allen!
Great chapter thanks for the update
4/23/2017 c4 Shadow Spears
XD I'm sorry but I love it when allen blows up and his accent comes out! Update soon!
4/23/2017 c4 10jy24
Really has been a while but this chapter made up for the wait. Can't wait for more soon.
4/23/2017 c4 15Mareessa
Yes! PokerPair and NeaxAllen for life!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »