for Well-Deserved Pranks

9/21/2018 c5 1Blackbearcub12
Love all of your stories, your characterisation of each character is so on point! Hope you never stop writing ️
11/18/2016 c1 Julie
You described each couple so well. The movie does not concentrate on other six couples as it concentrates on Adam and Milly. However, your imagination is beautiful! You had all of the couples on point. Starting from Sexy Ben and Dorcas, ending with cute Gideon and Alice. Good job! My fav are also Liza and Ephraim... after Frank and Sarah!
8/13/2016 c5 Zelinair
Loved it! Ever since I was a kid I have liked this movie a lot and it is delightful to find after so many years fanfics about this wonderful movie :) I really laughed with your fic, well written and very original, waiting for the last couple's episode :)
7/28/2016 c4 3andreamama
So happy to get the alert about your latest chapter, great stuff! I definitely think the storylines fit everyone well! Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/9/2016 c1 andreamama
Oooh! I love this! Great start, so glad you're writing more!
7/5/2016 c1 Sam Fraser
This is a response to your review on Titanic fanfic. To Countrylover99, Moody was a real person and he died in the sinking, so unless the writers decides to rewrite history, he is going to die

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service