for A Turning Tide

8/31/2020 c9 2SuperSonicBros123
i just read this, and dispite how long its been when this was written, i think it needs a sequel after reading that last part. as well as see what the rest of the Northwests plan to do after there failiure with Chiro.
2/19/2018 c7 7348joey
Dipper, just look at her cell records. That theory doesn't even explain the missing stock.

No, he's definitely mad.

"Dihydrogen monoxide"? Just say, "water," dude.
2/19/2018 c6 348joey
"You lost me at 'Let me show you'."
Cute.
12/29/2016 c9 2daizjauun
really?
9/18/2016 c4 12Gold Testament
He should've said within reason.
9/17/2016 c9 changelingwhorl
Whoa… good chapter. Nice foreshadowing.

As for the sequel ideas… I'm blank. I don't really have any ideas, but you're doing great already.
8/27/2016 c8 changelingwhorl
The next chapter might be the last one? *le gasps*le faints*le dies*le comes back to life* Make it good.

Also…shitty hiding place…funny. I loved this fanfic, BTW.
8/19/2016 c7 27fereality
Knew it wasn't Pacifica. I tgought it might be, but was hoping it wasn't, Yamato. Hopefully Pacifica can clear her name to Dipper.
8/6/2016 c6 43guanacowriter
ta ta dahhh clearly it wasn't Pacifica but Oh well, Dipper's kindda confused right now
8/6/2016 c6 27fereality
Interesting. Now I'm really wondering if the crash was an accident or if her 'husband' may not have rigged it. He could be behind the shadow. Hmm.
7/31/2016 c5 117bluecatcinema
This is a nice story. You know, they revealed Dipper's first name in the Journal 3 book (released earlier this week). Your version is actually pretty close, though.
7/31/2016 c5 2alex.mmm
3 kia i love your story!
7/30/2016 c5 43guanacowriter
Funny thing: I just found your story today and I get a new chapter, what are the odds? ;)
Mmh aren't we going fast in the relationship dearies? I'm a little confused, were they friends before? What Paz said was just a without thinking kind of comment? Dipper which are your intentions?
Btw I loved the allien-seed idea. Brilliant!
Waiting for the next chapter!
7/30/2016 c5 27fereality
Something I've been wondering that she should be trying to figure out, has anybody let the mainland know that she survived the shipwreck?
7/30/2016 c4 43guanacowriter
Ooooohhh this is quite interesting my fellow fanfiction-writer! This is the last scene I would've imagined for these two to met but I'm liking the idea and the situation you've throw them into :)
Can't wait to read more! Will Pacifica quit being such a ass? (mysteries of life haha) What is Dipper really working on? How did he managed to end up in such a forgotten place?
19 Page 1 2 Next »