FanFiction.Net
for Songs from the Sea

9/8/2021 c3 3Skibblez
I didn't want to start this story because it hasn't been updated in awhile and I didn't want to absolutely love it...but I decided to just suck it up and read it anyway and I was right to be worried! I absolutely love it already! I have only read a few Nalu mermaid fics but I feel like this one is very interesting! I really want to know what is going to happen! I have no idea if you are still actively writing at all but hopefully one day you will return to this fic!
7/11/2020 c1 Dragon heart33
Stop write song of the sea and work on nalu vice you rock
8/5/2018 c1 Kajal Mittal
This story is amazing! Hopefully you will update soon.
7/6/2018 c1 nalucreep
I need this story in my life!
10/27/2017 c3 Guest
HOLY shit this is so good :D
10/27/2017 c2 Guest
I love this so much already
10/27/2017 c1 Guest
Wow this is really good
7/1/2017 c3 ManderNaner
Really liking how this story is going so far. Definitely the best "mermaid" fic I've come across. Can't wait for the next chapter! Very excited to see how this plays out!
6/3/2017 c3 2ThayetJade
Wow! Loved the update!
5/5/2017 c3 Guest
This story is amazing! You deserve so much more recognition for it!
4/9/2017 c1 1ProtagonistOfTheShiningStars
Please update soon. This story is really interesting and I'm dying to see a Natsu and Lucy reunion scene here.
3/10/2017 c2 4T-tawny
AHHHH. I love everything!
Ohhh, Can I put my theories here? I'm thinking Natsu and Igneel have something to do with The Fallen, maybe Igneel was Sharkfolk, once upon a time? Idk.
ANYWAYS... Onto the next!
3/8/2017 c3 Aliadriel
Hey DD42! I keep getting more intrigued by this story. Very different and refreshing. Awesome job! I've gotten pretty curious with Vice so can't wait tor the updates! :)
3/8/2017 c1 T-tawny
! I'M SO EXCITED.
3/8/2017 c3 2DarkScarletMoon
I freaking love your stories! Canr wait for your others to be up dated especially BLAS I was left like noooooooooooooo
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »