for Quirks for Deku!

9/8/2019 c16 Jessica
I have some quirk ideas you can use, if it hasn't already been suggested. Rabbit/Bunny-like Usui, just with bunny features. Singing Voice-sing what you feel at the moment. (LOL Someone singing a girly pop music. XD) Angel Wings-self explanatory. Mermaid-self explanatory. Please continue, I love your one-shot stories.
8/26/2019 c16 Guest
[Quirk: Exoskeleton]
[Forms a layer of hard bone along the users skin; encasing them in a thick layer of bone armor. Aesthetics change varying on situation or mood]

Ex:
Noble or brave: Knight like bone armor
Scared: Creates a skull shaped helmet and thin layer of bone evenly along the rest of the body
Angry: Devil like appearance with hors and bone spikes adorned along a thick layer of bone
8/21/2019 c14 A Fan
That took a dark turn real fast.
8/21/2019 c13 A Fan
Trouble with Zexion and you aren't even on Proud? Tsk tsk. Well, I guess that it may be problematic but once you figure out the mechanics it shouldn't be a problem anymore. But not on Proud? Who plays a KH game not on proud?
7/30/2019 c8 Guest
Honestly im not sure what i love more; casual asshole bakugo, or nonchalant aizawa.
7/22/2019 c16 1Phobophobophobia
Heh, Digimon reference.
7/12/2019 c16 Timberwolf
These are HiLaRiOuS and I LoVe them. PlEaSe make more.
7/14/2019 c16 28NeoGamer93
Great story so far but what happened to black blooded hero?
6/17/2019 c7 TazLovezFiction
"Hey Midoriya, what are you- HEY, DON'T JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!"
"Midoriya, no escaping through the window."
XD Aizawa FTW
6/15/2019 c16 5CampPillow
How about...
QUIRK! Vaccum, he can basicaly suck anything through is mouth and get its power, kinda like kirbi

So that would mean Madoriya Izuku really SUCK, ha! sorry for the horrible pun
6/10/2019 c16 23One-Shot King Z
Did Tsuyu try and eat him? (For the Fly quirk.)
6/10/2019 c4 One-Shot King Z
I love the last part. "Help me."
"Don't worry Deku, we'll-"
"I'll share him."
"...hmm"
"URARAKA!"
Loved it.
Btw, can you explain the animal lover quirk to me in detail? I wanted to use it for a story I have in mind.
4/28/2019 c16 whenever 4u
i love this also love the quirk 39 scene
4/28/2019 c14 whenever 4u
oh...oh...OH please don't tell me the ending was what i think it is, thats so bad but like i kind of want something a little more on it tho that last line is kind of haunting but love this a lot
4/16/2019 c16 StrongGuy159
Cool story continue please.
515 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »