for Quirks for Deku!

7/12/2016 c5 2Angryboy13
Uraraka with Katsuki personality, funniest thing EVER! XD
7/9/2016 c7 FreeMatch
This is gold and it's fucking glorious
7/11/2016 c9 Basket in a Nutcase
Okay, you have GOT to do a hilarious gender swap Quirk at some point!
7/11/2016 c9 Angryboy13
This is so freaking funny LMAO XD!
Next quirk: Gender Swap
7/11/2016 c9 8iarrelm
I really love reading these, they're hilarious. Amazing.

As always, I love Kacchan a lot. He always has the funniest reactions along with Uraraka. It also seems that everyone is really used to this now. Which makes sense, considering what's happened so far.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
7/9/2016 c6 Theman
Ahahahaha! Please make more! I can't stop laughing!
7/11/2016 c2 Kamen Rider Ranger
Oh god, that's a good one too. Good point about seeing Tooru also. Most guys would go nuts with power and then chased like the peeping dog by every girl in the immediate vicinity, but luckily Izuku is a very trust worthy guy. Mineta would ended up "disappearing" if he ever got that quir.
7/10/2016 c8 21FandomSupporter15
Poor Deku, but this is greeeeeeaaaaaatt! Look forward to more quirks for the "quirkful" boy in your collection!
7/10/2016 c8 5upupdowndownleftrighta
PLEASE SAVE ME FOR I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER
7/10/2016 c8 8iarrelm
lol the end. I loved this chapter too.

Omg that was pretty funny. I really enjoy reading these, they're hilarious. I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/9/2016 c7 iarrelm
OMG LOL Deku would definitely jump out the window if he was embarrassed enough. That ending was great!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
7/9/2016 c7 24Saint Danielle
How about these:

1) Age Change
The user can either grow younger or older.

2) Gender Bender
The user can change his and other people's genders into the opposite ones. WARNING: Strange behaviours can emerge.

3) Cash Cow
The user LITERALLY coughs the money. Drawback? It freaking hurts!
7/7/2016 c5 DD
This is such a great story omg!
I've read all the chapters and if we can I have a quirk suggestion.
Quirk: Chameleon.
User is able to blend in with their surroundings.
The downside is that if they use it too long they are stuck in an array of multiple colours for two hours.
7/9/2016 c7 1haruaji11
The thing i love more about this story are the reactions of the rest! please continue !
7/9/2016 c7 hayato bomber
I love these you should do one where he can cancel out other peoples quirks imagine the possibilities
515 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »