for Quirks for Deku!

7/9/2016 c7 1Salic
Snake mouth: the ability to unhinge ones mouth. Eating stuff whole becomes a habit. (Please keep limbs away from mouth when overheated, you will not grow them back like a snakes tail.)
7/6/2016 c1 Evenescense
Release

The power to make all quirks disperse even when the owners of those quirks don't want it
Use may cause chaos

Touch and know

The power to learn everything about a person place or thing just by touching it
Use may cause exhaustion
7/6/2016 c4 tre
Jaja continue is very funny
7/8/2016 c6 93detrametal
Wow, Deku just can't catch a break can he XD all in all another excellent chapter, please keep it up!
7/8/2016 c6 8iarrelm
Seriously these are amazing! I love them soo much!

I really love everyone's reactions to him. They're hilarious. Especially Kacchan's. I love him so much.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/8/2016 c5 25EmInArEvOl
I can't breathe... I can't freaking breathe... hahahahaha
7/7/2016 c5 93detrametal
well done! I love just how in character this is not to mention your ideas and execution are amazing! please keep it up!
7/7/2016 c5 8iarrelm
OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS! I LOVE KACCHAN IN THIS CHAPTER!

lol 'Sorry Stranger..." I love him soo much!

I love that last quirk tho... And using Kacchan and Uraraka for it was gold! That had to be my favorite part this chapter.

I'm looking forward to the next update!
7/7/2016 c5 ShadowDeath01
How about a quirk name hot touch when people make contact with him it make them... I leave that for you to decides what will happen to them .
7/6/2016 c4 iarrelm
This is amazing! I read all four chapters and I love them all! OMG this story is soo funny!

I love all the different quirks that Deku's getting, they're super funny.

And everyone's reactions are GOLD.

I love this! Please continue!
7/6/2016 c4 Kamen Rider Ranger
Okay after reading your great chapters so far i got a few quirks for you.
1. The Wolverine; after getting blasted by Bakugou's grenade gauntlet, Izuku gets ticked off and the kiddy gloves SNIKT comes off, plus it help with his limb breaking problem.
2. Rubber body, i can see his body getting stuck and streched .
3. Flight, huge wings (any color, heck peacock colors would be funny) and they move cause of his emotions like slapping bakugou,s head when angry.
4. Teleport Portals, he opens one doorat one location and opens another to use, butif its put on something moving train, elevator, someones back?
5. Shrink, Izuku can reduce himself to 1/2 and inch in height and weight, but still have his incredible strength, but can only hold it for 5 minutes, unfortunately his cloths don't shrink with him.
6. Animal shapeshift, but can currently only do cute animals except when angry and then hello Jurrassic Park.
Sorry if this isn't much but its the first things i could think and Im hoping they help you with more great chapters, and Im hoping that more then one additional quirk actives (animal shpeshift and bird wings can anyone say pegasus?) at the same time.
Again love your story and keep up the great work.
7/6/2016 c1 Kamen Rider Ranger
Oh god I loved this first quirk. Please a chapter 2 of this one, Wolf-Deku vs a street villain. I'm still laughing more please.
7/6/2016 c4 24Saint Danielle
This chapter is hilarious. I really love the way you come up with comedy. And whenever Mineta speaks, I know it is going to be something good.

I love the last part because I am really into Himiko x Izuku and I also thought about such turn of events.

Anyway, for the list of the Quirks:

1) Affection Magnetism/Charm
The ability to make people around yourself fall in love with you. Warning: The extended use might cause the affected to become Yanderes!

2) Time Jump
Allows the user to jump into the future or the past. Warning: The user doesn't control how far into the future or the past he jumps.

3) Multiverse-Seeing
The ability to see what is going on in another reality. Warning: The user can see only what's going on with the human he touches.

4) Wish Echo
Every time someone talks to him, the person will end up spilling one or more of his secret desires. Warning: Hard to control.
7/6/2016 c1 1haruaji11
The hability of being of hability to create parts of your body everywhere,the hability to separate parts of your body,the hability to make people stone if they fall in love with you(god,i'm such a big a fan of one piece) or even better...THE HABILITY TO CONTROL WATER(just imagine how angry kachan will be) nice story,very hilarious
7/6/2016 c4 4cherryblossom50
These are really interesting! How about the ability to create invisible walls around yourself. I don't know why this is the first thing I thought of but all well.
515 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »