for Quirks for Deku!

3/19/2019 c16 midnight
[Quirk: Harmony & discord]
[user is able to use light and dark energy, but when user is using more of one aspect they are faced to use the other one. Personalities are affected by this]
(more powerful version of zenyatta powers from overwatch except without balls)

nice izuku harmony
bakugo izuku Discord

just make time skips of training session where izuku is healing someone with his light aspect of his quirk being the nicest person ever and then fighting other student (your choice) and swearing at them like Kachan
3/19/2019 c5 AmDorp
I don't know what you mean by D***** Q****, so I'm just going to imagine it as Dairy Queen.
3/4/2019 c16 Guest
A Quirk that makes the girls look like they come from Highschool Of The Dead.
A Quirk that give everyone Kemomimi features.
A Quirk that lets Izuku posses people.
A Quirk that makes everything around him X-ray like.
3/2/2019 c15 Lui
I'm now imaging how the USJ invasion would go if Izuku had that Moe quirk and it the best thing ever.
3/4/2019 c16 FateOnline
May the collective will of women forgive me for this one: ArmoredCoreNineBall's The Bust Upper Incident.
2/27/2019 c1 kaylee
I wuv it
2/27/2019 c15 Guest
This is funny keep going!
2/27/2019 c16 1EatingAnemone89
Omnipotence: user becomes an all powerful entity
2/27/2019 c1 EatingAnemone89
Omnipotence: does exactly what the name implies, the user becomes an all powerful god

Destruction: user has the ability to unmake and destroy anything, everything and everyone to total and utter nothingness
2/23/2019 c14 1DracoArtemisLeopin
Well...
That took a dark turn at the end...
2/17/2019 c1 5Talon C
"He's going Full Cowl to escape!"

Uh, I think he actually went Full Howl. XD
2/5/2019 c16 4Optimusa
Xenoraptor: Turns into the extinct species (only 2 remain) Dairym. Alien dinosaurs. Go to my deviantart Optimus02 if your interested and look up Dairym. I don't have many drawings so it'll be easy to find. They have electro receptors like sharks, and platypuses, semi aquatic swims like an alligator. Can make a variety of bird, reptile, and cat sounds, yes they purr. They have feathery organs in their prongs that can produce an emp wave which is used to hide from larger hunters, and it's killer on tech. They can see in the dark and can adapt to their environment in a few days to a few weeks depending on the individual.

Chimera Adapt: Takes the DNA of multiple animals to make perfect blend forms for whatever environment the user is in.
Arctic- Poler bearsealpenguin, body shape and swim ability of seal, land mobility and strength of bear, feathers of penguin for warmth
1/8/2019 c2 Mr Cloth
This is funny
12/26/2018 c7 Guest
I drowned in my tears of laughter...
12/17/2018 c8 Guest
Deku became a Sekibanki hahahahaha lol
515 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »