for Quirks for Deku!

2/15/2018 c16 Hamachi
I do not know if you are continuing or stopped this fanfic, but qieri Try if you do not want everything,
Chibi Family [It makes when you touch a person you create like a small one that will have to a mixture of quirk and of you with another person. That quirk must be careful therefore there is creation of a life. Your main fault, well now you're father] (Who Izuku played: Katsuki, Shouto, Urakara and Hiroshi)
Guardian Animals [When touching someone with quirk a little animal with the person's quirk is created, that animal will see you as owner. and you will have a very great love for you, but do not forget to pick up the personality from whom you got it. You end up getting tattooed on the body of each animal] (People: Katsuki {dog}, Shouto {dog}, Aizawa {cat}, Hiroshi {cat}, Toga and Tomura)
I hope you enjoyed it and do it, if you do not do everything, but I want you to know
2/12/2018 c16 Anonymous
These are great dude. Make more.
2/8/2018 c16 1All Hail Science
I enjoyed this quite a bit. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to future updates
1/18/2018 c16 Turok1456
hey are you gonna continue this?
1/13/2018 c16 65RedDragonforce 1
Here are some ideas for Quirks:

Acceptance: No one will feel negative emotions for what you do, no matter what you do or who you do it too.

Amnesia: Makes anyone you touch forget up to 1 hour of memory. Memory will return by the next day.

Emotional Crush: Whenever you feel strong Emotions, everyone within a range of 100m feels like their body is imploding by your Emotions.

Apathy: Everyone within 30m will feel no strong Emotions. When leaving the Area of Effect, everything comes crashing down onto them all at once, 1 second for every minute they were in the AoE.

Destruction: Everything he walks into crumples around him: walls, doors, anything non-organic. (Think Gildarts from Fairy Tail)

Lego Hands: He can fast build anything he puts his mind to. Drawback: Cannot Built with insufficient materials. (Works great with Yaoyorozu's Quirk)

Thoughts?
1/12/2018 c16 3MISUNDERSTOOD and FUCKED UP
Comedy. GOLD!
1/3/2018 c16 23Altiria-Aty
I can just see Aizawa using his own quirk on Izuku often as heck with all this chaos
1/3/2018 c2 Altiria-Aty
lol nice touch with Hagakure, I love when he started with a name and just ended with screaming "Iidaaaah!" funny!
1/3/2018 c1 Altiria-Aty
Omg Kaminari's LINE! that was hilarious! 10/10! WIN!
12/28/2017 c16 The One Who Has Been Purged
Hey, I have a suggestion!

How about a quirk that gives him strength when he gets scared. Or his muscle mass increases. I would love to see Bakugou intimidated at Deku for once. :D
12/23/2017 c16 anonimous
Quirk: Charm

Abilities: Charms anyone and thing the wielder comes across (whether knowingly or unknowingly.)

Or how Izuku accidentally became the ruler of the world by running into all the world leaders and charmed them by accident.

Or the one where Izuku goes missing for a few weeks to a few days, everyone worries enough to form a search party but before they can start looking someone sees a confused and freaked out Izuku on a news channel talking about he's the ruler of the world.

Sorry if it's not as thought out or funny as the others.
12/25/2017 c16 cyzja922
Suggestions:
1. Time stops-search up za warudo
2. Cartoon-he transform himself into a cartoon
3. Game boy-he can manipulate his life as a RPG video-game
4. Speed-this is obvious
5. Botany-he can transform into various plant life and interact with plants.
12/20/2017 c16 Guest