for Sonic and Tails' Day Off

7/9/2016 c5 11Erik-The-Okapi
Great chapter so far. XD LOL
7/9/2016 c5 10Cartoonerator
This is great! Love the Sonic and Zooey brotherly and sisterly love they give to tails ,keep writing and always stay positive:)
7/8/2016 c4 11Erik-The-Okapi
okay. That was a good funny chapter, & great chapter so far. This might be almost as funny as my Sonic Boom FanFic.
7/8/2016 c4 Autumn
lol at Tails and Sonic getting covered in fruit, love their brotherly moments :) well can't wait to see more, and u have a good night!
7/7/2016 c3 Erik-The-Okapi
great chapter.
7/7/2016 c2 Erik-The-Okapi
After reading this, I really think Sonic might be turning into James Bond. heehee
7/7/2016 c1 Erik-The-Okapi
Just found this today. What a great start to this Sequel: Amy & Tails cursing. I don't like that. Also, I can kinda see why this is rated T (13). I hope the rest of the story goes good.
7/6/2016 c3 5KanadianWriter
Long time no see, DiddyK! So far I'm liking this story. I haven't seen the show in a long time, but I will always enjoy stories like these. Sorry I haven't done the same in a long time, but I was able to upload a new story recently called "Our Light", in case you didn't know.

By the way, I recently sent a category request to add Zooey to the character list; I figured it would be a good optional idea. Keep up the good work!
7/6/2016 c3 Autumn
loved that chapter, it was full of cuteness :)
7/4/2016 c2 Autumn
another great chapter! so glad Tail's friends apologized to him
7/4/2016 c2 3Cpt. H
Well DiddyKF1 what a splendid start to your new Sonic story!

Your prologue set the mood perfectly for first chapter. What I'm most impressed about is how Zooey is involved - a mature, gentle and caring girlfriend for Tails and a friend for Sonic - one of the best character constructions I've seen in the prologue and the first. Amazing writing you had there!

Overall I've witnessed an excellent work in progress from you DiddyKF1! Congratulations. :)

See you around!

Wishing you the best as always,
Cap H.
7/4/2016 c1 75CanzetYote
Awwwww...I felt so bad for poor Tails when he started crying. Every time I read that scene, I wish I could just lick those waterfalls of tears pouring down Tails' muzzle while giving him a big hug til he stops crying. Anyway, I have a few questions about that scene:

1. When Tails was crying, did his tears specifically pour:
A: Down the bridge of his muzzle and drip off the tip of his nose as he hung his head
or
B: Down the side of his muzzle diagonally and drip off his jaw and chin

2. Dumb question but how salty would Tails' tears taste on my tongue if I licked them from his muzzle?

3. How warm were those tears pouring down Tails' muzzle?

A: Freezing ice cold
B: Cold
C: Warm
D: Hot
E: Scalding hot
7/4/2016 c1 15Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong
Very good start, Ben. I feel so bad for little Tails, and since I couldn't hug him I kept hugging my tablet. I can't wait for the next chapter.
7/3/2016 c1 Autumn
hey I like the story so far, but feel so bad for poor Tails :( that was so wrong of his friends to do that to him, but at least he has Sonic and Zooey
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3