FanFiction.Net
for Trepidation Heart

11/17/2016 c1 Ghost in the Machine13
Man.. this is neat. I was looking for a good Nisekoi fanfic with a male OC like this and look what I found. Jackpot.

Please continue.
11/11/2016 c1 Vox Populi 1981
With the exception of a few missing words here and there, or a couple typos(very few of those, to be honest), it was brutal and well thought out. I'm not at all familiar with the source material, but since you are a friend of mine and asked for my opinion, all I can say is that this is fantastic. It's raw and unforgiving. The pace was perfect for what you were going for, and I liked the back and forth between the supposed author and the OC. That was amusing.

Overall, I give it a thumbs up. This is coming from a guy that has no idea what the anime/manga is all about. So that's saying something. I hope the rest of the story is as well told as this.
9/20/2016 c1 19Sir Sleeps-a-lot
I love the exchange at the top... not only do you sum up the Nisekoi story, but you sum up yours as well, and it's cute to boot. Approved!

The story line... Approved! It's well written drama and gore, which I find pretty hard to write in my own stories... though how you handled the situation is brutal... these new guys aren't just bad by name, like the Shuei-Gumi and Beehive... they're monsters! I'm kinda excited to see what more stuff they're gonna do.

Also, no stupid romantic plotline... Approved! For me, the weakest thing about Nisekoi was the actual love story that dragged on forever. In fact, the whole gangster thing really needed to come in play some more. I'm glad this will be focusing on the good stuff in the meantime.

I hope you get to continue this. Keep up the good work.
8/20/2016 c1 CrimsonRed5
more please
7/4/2016 c1 FFReacher
Jesus, I thought the executions were a bit too dark and unfitting for something like Nisekoi, but I enjoyed this nonetheless.