for Hopeful Path

Damn.
8/30/2017 c12 15NinjaFang1331
Awesome job
5/27/2017 c2 Blackholelord
I read at least two chapters. And I do not see anywhere that says that this is a self-insert story. Unless the lead character lost his memories, its an OC character, not a self-insert character.
5/6/2017 c11 Devin sands
I like the way Eric is thinking about the earth forces it makes me think that Eric is an anti hero but he's a good person
5/3/2017 c11 mega float guest
Sorry but I'm getting really annoyed with the way Eric it's thinking, the worse part it's that we share the name.
5/4/2017 c7 RedDragonRevan
Is the Hope Gundam a cross between the Strike and the Wing Gundam?
4/10/2017 c2 NinjaFang1331
Awesome job
4/7/2017 c11 zangoules
It's not bad honestly. The Mc back story is a Lil funky, and this judgement group is kinda off to me (nothing personal, still a good read) it's doing well. If you rewrite it I'd still read it either way.
3/31/2017 c11 Devin sands
Hey are you going to update this story
2/19/2017 c11 3Reishin Amara
May help u to research other things like Seed Astray and Stardust. They give more insight into Zaft,the Earth Force,and everything else.

Case in Point:Genesis was the second...Zala stole the original plans from the junk was meant to use its beam at a far less weaponized lower power to accelerate space crafts using a solar sails towards mars,and another at mars to do the same back to earth. And yeah,Mars has colonization.
11/3/2016 c8 Devin sands
Is ray le Creuset still going to be an antagonist in this story
11/2/2016 c8 3Raidentensho
nice. so using ZAFT tech eric will make the last creation of shirou on the flash drive when being captive perhaps. i do wonder if it will be known as Xiphos(leaf shaped Greek sword) to be an opposite of Ageis. still this is shaping up to be interesting. until then, ja ne!
10/21/2016 c1 Devin sands
Are you gonna update this month cause I figured out that you update once a month
8/26/2016 c1 Devin sands
Hey can you do an opening for the rest of story
8/20/2016 c6 VTXD