for Requiem

9/25/2019 c44 Chloe
I finally got around to binging all your stories again and I loved getting to finish requiem!
Also I am glad that you are leaving eternal the way it is, it's my absolute favorite out of all the stories you wrote.
I really hope you do decide to write even a few scenes from finale as it has some of my favorite Patch content, eg. The scene where Blakeley stabs Nora, her abduction by the three nephils, and I would be very eager to read your interpretation of Patchs pov from everything after the feather burning.
So far you have had the best writing style of patch that I have found of all hush-hush fanfic.
Please keep writing content ! 3
6/26/2019 c44 1hope79
sounds good!

but please don't delete staccato -

i'm not entirely sure of your reasons, and i understand if it might not be your favorite thing ever, but i think that you should still be proud of it! besides, there are plenty of people, including me, that love your writing and appreciate all the effort you've put in to create these wonderful pieces - it would be really sad to see that go

so please keep staccato, and looking forward to what you have to offer :)
6/18/2019 c43 5Renesmee27
I've so enjoyed reading this over the past couple of years. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to see what you do next! And congrats on graduating too! Wishing you amazing success for the future x
6/11/2019 c44 Guest
Oh my gosh, this is so awesome! And thank you so much for planning on writing Finale, I cant wait! (and I think it would honestley have shattered my heart to be stringed off that close to the end ;-))
6/10/2019 c44 Yuki24PK
I would hate to see one of your fic stories gone. I love all of them! So, if it means for you to revisit them, I 100% support you! As for Finale, Patch wasn’t really in the story; however, there are some scenes that every reader would love to see from his point of view.
6/8/2019 c44 Sasgar
Do you have a pretty solid opinion about Finale? I agree that you should probably change some things in Insanity (grammar), but I'm not so sure you should remove Staccato completely. #justanopinion.
6/8/2019 c44 Dallas1232
I think revisiting Insanity and working to improve it is a great idea! And I don’t want to see Staccato leave so if that means changing some things I’d be ok with it if you are. I personally feel the same about not being too concerned with what Patch was doing, but there are just some key scenes I feel need to be told by him like Nora mind tricking him (cause let’s be honest there is no way he DIDNT know what she was doing), his feather being burned, training with Nora, possessing Scott for the meeting, being attacked by Dante in the cemetery, and obviously him getting his feeling back 3
6/7/2019 c44 Guest
Keep everything!
6/7/2019 c44 sacredorchids
I just wanna say that I support you wanting to go back and edit your works. And also, in my humble opinion, insanity is a fucking gem. Honestly all of your stories are. Your fics are the only ones I bother to read for this fandom. You put so much effort into telling an actual story with a story that has already been told and yet it comes off as your own original work. The perspectives you give are so damn good.
6/6/2019 c43 1Dew1303
Ouuu yeah! Best rewriting ever, nice work.
Will you try write Finale also?
6/6/2019 c43 Guest
That was so good!
6/5/2019 c43 Dallas1232
Thank you thank you thank you! I loved it! Looking forward to see what’s next!
6/5/2019 c43 Guest
Thank you so so so much for this! Your stories are a true gift and I think you have real talent. Whenever i get a notification saying you updated my day gets instantly better. The way you are able to capture patchs point of view... honestly I've never seen anyone do it that well and I've pretty much read all there is to read on hush hush. Looking forward to your other projects
6/3/2019 c41 Hi
I love your writing. No, seriously.
6/2/2019 c41 48Stelmarya
Nice, for the first time they can be at peace together. Please update soon!
268 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »