for For Comedic Effect

10/28/2018 c1 ananymousorphanedaccount
THAT WAS HILL-FREAKING-ARIOUS!
7/7/2017 c1 12rainbowrider1290
Whether or not you do, the fic is great. My friend and I were actually talking about how Pidge would be insanely likely to do this and random stuff happens for each lion. Like Hunk inserts his bayard and confetti showers the lion, or Shiro does it and "Gasolina" plays at full volume. Loved it!

Keep writing!
2/16/2017 c1 26The Phantom Dragon
Heh heh. But a touch disappointed. I was burdened with glorious visions of Pidge having hacked into the controls and getting the boy's lions to line up and do a party line or some such.
10/10/2016 c1 Guest
Is this a one-shot? Add the "COMPLETE" status!
9/9/2016 c1 5San Wolves
This was great! I enjoyed reading it.
8/15/2016 c1 21Shiningheart of ThunderClan
You should totally write more because I can imagine Pidge being a vindictive little shit when she's angry at her teammates. I'm thinking repetitions over the PA of the most annoying songs she can think of.
7/14/2016 c1 Guest
Love this omg pidge great job!
7/15/2016 c1 5Flygrrl
You would probably be better off marking it complete. Some people, like myself, prefer to read finished stories and filter it as such, so your story won't pop up. Plus, as far as the readers are concerned, this story is essentially finished.
7/5/2016 c1 Guest
Hahaha! XD My little, brilliant, devious Pidge is such a prankster~! And Shiro grounded her, lol!

I hope you write more, but if you're undecide at the moment, just label it as "Complete" for now! Best not to leave it hanging for who's how long!
7/6/2016 c1 1Hana13
Hahah! Pidge is such a little prankster~! :D

I hope you'll write more, but even though you're "undecided" right now, you should mark this as "Complete" for now! You don't want to be one those authors that end up leaving a story hanging like that!
7/5/2016 c1 20frostystuffs
Oh my goodness, this was absolutely hilarious! And pretty cute, too! I think that you did a great job keeping the lot on character, even touching in on Pidge's pranking abilities (people see her just a bit too pure, tbh). Great job!

Have a blessed day!
7/5/2016 c1 13Sparky Ace
wow that was great and really funny.
Are you going to make more? is the team going to get back at pidge for doing this.
7/5/2016 c1 89Star-The-Writer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAHAGAGAFAGAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA this would so happen
7/4/2016 c1 775Yemi Hikari
The reference to floppy disks and USB ports was a wonderful touch, but Shiro grounding her is a nice touch. I'd bet on Keith adjusting to the changes a lot quicker than Lance. I'm not sure how you could top this one, as the ending left quite a lot of closure for your story. :)