for Their Country Loved

5/30/2018 c2 19AndurilofTolkien
5/30/2018 c1 AndurilofTolkien
awe nice job
12/16/2017 c2 Katie MacAlpine
I get the feeling that this story should be longer. Pat one was about Steve (mostly) and Clint and part two was picnic and left me feeling incomplete. There needs to be more.
12/16/2017 c1 Katie MacAlpine
I was a part of a Stargate SG-1 forum a few years ago and we had people from the U.S. and the U.K. there. Every July 4th, I would post the Declaration of Independence as a kind of tweak at the Brita and also to remind everyone what happened in 1776. I do not take what we have here for granted.
7/6/2017 c2 22gandalf537
Great chapter! Are you going to update every year?
7/5/2017 c2 yupgoodbye
I really loved this chapter! The backstory was really cool! (Happy late Fourth of July, by the way XD) This story is really cool. You are an incredible author! :D
7/5/2017 c2 17DarylDixon'sLover
Great chapter.
7/4/2017 c2 40Black' Victor Cachat
Caught me by surprise with this (not American so July 4th did not register for me), but glad! :-)

LOL for blackmail

...The dog is Worthy. Original and hilarious!
All hail the new King of Asgard! Shove over 'Odin'! (Actually Loki might go along with it just to shame Asgard :-P

Wow, definitely took a grimmer turn with Nat's backstory, and yeah that was not expected. Definitely interesting however
6/28/2017 c1 yupgoodbye
This was so cute! I love how Clint and Steve are so patriotic! You are a fantastic writer!
9/12/2016 c1 17Mellia Bee
Aww, I'm glad Clint remembered, and that he cares about both the holiday and the birthday. The 4th is a super big holiday in my neighborhood, and one of my most favorites. Loved Clint's speech about Americans, whether first or tenth generation, and I'm delighted to have him and Steve as partners in crime. :)
9/8/2016 c1 11Father of Understanding
Oh, Clint. :)

This was sweet.
8/10/2016 c1 Christina
If u do request can you do story where Peter is six years old and one day he gets told that Aunt May dying from a heart attack and they tell him to come to hosptail to say goodbye when he talk to his Aunt the doc tells him that they called Steve Rogers because they know that Peter was with the Avengers when is Aunt first came into the hosptail the doc also ask him if he knows if he any family left and Peter says that he doesn't know so the says that they checking to see if has any family left and Peter to busy talking to his Aunt that he doesn't know that Steve and Clint showed up but once his Aunt as died he hears someone talking to him it takes him a while to know that Steve is talking him then he notecies that Steve is going to pick him up and starts putting up a fight because he doesn't want leave his Aunt and once he is in Staves arms he fights him even more and Steve notecies a nurse coming to them and she tells that she needs to talk to him so he puts Peter on the ground and try's to keep from freeing his hand but Peter gets free and is almost back in the room when someone stops him and he didn't that know Clint was whit them earlier but now he notecies that Clint is the one who stopped him from going back in the room when Steve sees that Clint has Peter he turns back to the nurse and she tells him that they found Peters last family member when Steve ask who it is she tells Steve that Peter is his son and he is shocked to learn that he as a son when they are done talking Steve goes over to where Clint and his son are he can tell that Clint got Peter to clam down a bit but is still trying get out of Clint's arms but can tell that Peter is getting tired. Steve is Peters dad and Peter stays the size of a 12 year old and is mentally disabled and can't talk that great. (ps There is No romance between Steve and Tony only Steve is Peters father) Only reason is that I don't romance between Steve and Tony is I like to see how Steve wolud do as a single Father and so far I have found story's with Tony being Peters father by himself or it is both Tony and Steve as Peters fathers and I haven't found one where it is only Steve as Peters father that's way no romance between them in this story. Poor Steve the only person that will celebrate the Fourth of July and the only person that remembered that it was his birthday was Clint I liked the story a lot. Thanks :)
7/26/2016 c1 22gandalf537
Love it!
7/5/2016 c1 to lazy to login
haha i love this! Good ole clint and steve!
7/6/2016 c1 26Bree Colbern
This is awesome! Like, seriously, I loved the way Clint reacted to everything, I can totally see him doing that! Poor Steve, at least he has Clint... :)
21 Page 1 2 Next »