for The Tale of a Mouse

7/23/2016 c1 4SMackedCaskett
Oh my gosh, Holly meting out justice is hilarious - although it probably wasn't a picnic for Mac and Stella...

I love how realistic Holly's behavior and dialog is! I've often read stories where 4-year-olds either talk like babies or like adults, and both really irk me.

Oh dear, Stella's gonna have her hands full with an amped up Holly :D

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
7/21/2016 c1 171Crowded Angels
I am horrifically late and I apologise but, gah, so lovely! Flack was spot-on, Holly is adorable and Mac/Stella perfect. I love how soundly he slept (well, before Holly erupted) because he's happy. Looking forward to chapter two!
7/11/2016 c1 James
Please go on. I love Smacked stories there can't be enough of them.
7/8/2016 c1 3osarisanhur
Hi
Sorry to hear about your cat, I know how heart breaking it is. I lost my GSD three months ago.

I love this story and can't wait for chapter 2. I have been re-reading your previous storys and hoped for something new. You know how much I love your work.

I loved the Flack and Stella interaction. And Holly is adorable. I am still laughing at the CSI Holly scene which is playing in my head. You wrote it beautifully and it played like a movie in my mind as I read it. Great start. Waiting patiently for more but you know what my patience is like.
7/7/2016 c1 5Advazzz
I'm so glad to have you back! To read your stories again! (Oh boy how much time I've been waiting...)
I loved every single part...Flack is hilarious, Stella and Mac are so in characters (loved their dynamics) and Holly...well you know I love this girl, that sweet little girl.

Can't wait to read the rest...so glad you vivid them again :)
7/7/2016 c1 132hushedgreylily
Firstly, I'm sorry about your cat. I know how heart breaking it is.

It's so great to hear from you again, even if it's a really late/very early Christmas fic! And a perfect little SMacked family is always good. Looking forward to reading more, feeling surprisingly festive after reading the first chapter!
7/7/2016 c1 60cmaddict
So, so very cute. And, since it's hot as a furnace here, it couldn't have come at a better time. I love the picture of a pint-sized half-Mac, half-Stella. And, of course, Flack as a proud uncle makes me smile. Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/7/2016 c1 8Strandstorken
I love this story so much! There's really nothing at all not to love about it. As I've said about a hundred times I absolutely love Holly and Mac and Stella as parents. Especially how they don't always know exactly what to do. (And get called in to talk to the principal. :P)

Something I don't think was in the previews you sent me (and so, I haven't yet said that I love XD) was the bit with Mac being disappointed about the strictly rationed candy. I love it! XD Poor Mac though. :P
7/6/2016 c1 12Forest Angel
Sorry to hear about the real Lily Moonlight.

Loved this, the scene with Flack was typical of him and Stella and the ones with Holly showed her excitement, I could just picture it all unfolding before me.

I'll have to get in touch, life's been crazy at my end too.
7/6/2016 c1 116ChibiDawn23
Love. Love love love love. Love Holly, she's adorable, love Mama and Daddy Stella and Mac... Love a good Christmas fluff story... Makes me all fuzzy inside.
Nice to hear from you! Hope all is going well, 94 jobs and all ;)
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3