for RWBY plays Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

7/9/2021 c2 Dragonman110
Update please.
3/29/2021 c2 1xjames2001
When there can be another chapter soon? I'm really so intense of reading here.
3/6/2019 c2 2AlphaVW96
Can't wait to read more.
1/19/2019 c2 BowmanW
This fanfiction did not contain as nearly as much 'reaction' as I had expected. But I guess that the first mission did not have much to react to.

It is a shame this has been dropped though, I would assume that when they see things like the Banshee's, and the structures on the ring, team RWBY would be pretty interested.
5/31/2018 c2 Guest
If it’s possible, can you update this story because this is a great story and has so much potential.
9/10/2017 c2 T-dog
Make more
6/22/2017 c2 Guest
Please update this story as soon as you can because this story has a lot of potential (and eager to see RWBY's reaction to the flood and how Halo works)
4/24/2017 c1 AChunkyM0nkey
good story. would love to get to see more of it. if possible show some love to foe hammer.
3/3/2017 c2 Guest
Yeah rwby got to little screen time. By that i mean there was barley any comentary from them aside from few coments here and there.

But otherwise i hope to see another chapter.
2/4/2017 c2 Jensblond
please update this
12/19/2016 c2 iZuikaku
It would be awesome if Cortana could join them, but with her memories locked, and the only way for them to unlock it is to finish a chapter, she would be an awesome conversationalist to the RWBY
12/10/2016 c2 Archon Azarael
(I'm not online sorry) I'm posting one more review on the subject of terminals. If you had to choose only ONE terminal for team RWBY to view, I would suggest the Captain Keyes terminal on the level "Keyes", as it is the saddest terminal in halo history, and it will give team RWBY an unwilling glimpse into what it really means to be assimilated by the flood. After watching the terminal, and completing the level, they should want to sleep in the same bed for comfort from any nightmares they may (and will) have, as seeing Keyes slowly lose his mind and individuality, in a world where were individuality is the most important aspect of everyday life (aka Remnant), would give anyone horrible nightmares. That is all, signed

~Archon Azarael
12/7/2016 c2 3Archon Azarael
Bravo, a very good chapter done. I see you've taken some cues from Bluedemonoffire when it comes to writing both the dialogue and the descriptions. I do believe you should have them stumble upon the second terminal, as it is somewhat visible when you fail the first warthog jump in the tunnel. They also could have quite easily stumbled upon the first terminal if they simply have chosen to exit the bridge to the left, rather than the right, but what is done is done. When you DO get to the flood, I hope you describe some of the covenant getting turned into the flood in a gruesome manner (especially grunts and jackals, as they don't have flood forms in any of the games, so you can get creative with their turnings). I for one take no pleasure in the suffering of others, but the girls of team RWBY have never even encountered the mere CONCEPT of beings like the flood, let alone anything real (for them) that is like the flood in some way. One last thing, perhaps next chapter, you should include team JNPR, that is, if you are able to write them as well as you did team RWBY. That is all for now, I leave you to your writing.

Sayonara~ Archon Azarael, Overseer of Reality Sector SOTA-12b, as appointed by Lord Shiva, Creator and Destroyer of the Multiverse.
12/4/2016 c2 Pinkpower3612
Nice one, liked it. Can't wait to see next chapters. By the way, how about "giving" RWBY not only Halo: TMCC, but also Halo: Reach, Halo: ODST, Halo Wars and some lore material? Like, for example, some books (Halsey's journal from collector's edition with some info about Spartan-2 project, for example) and Halo: The Fall of Reach, either in the form of novel or in the form of movie? I also wander what other franchises were in the box. How about Gears of War, Metal Gear, COD, Mafia, Max Payne, RYSE: Son of Rome, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Battlefield, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed, The Witcher, Deus Ex and/or Mass Effect. I also wander if you will add some PS1/2/3/4 games later. Please update soon!
12/3/2016 c2 TrialWriter246
I liked it so far and you should do the terminals since it will give some more insights on the lore for the team.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »