for Angel With A Shotgun

10/8/2021 c20 YukineKaze
I'M WHEEZING- TOO BAD HAKU-CHAN, SHIN HAS A WEIRD TASTE LOLOLOL (jk jk Kaito, ur'e wonderful and perfect for Shin)
10/7/2021 c6 YukineKaze
omg thank goodness Kaito idk what can u do but please always be with Shin
5/17/2020 c9 Guest
it was good though loki is a jotun not an asgardin and he's the adopted brother of thor and not biological
12/21/2017 c26 2CeriSaky-chan
Damned bitch! Poor Shinichi ;; At this moment I fervently desire that Shiho tell them the truth.
I expect the update eagerly (;;)9
11/14/2017 c26 lily
It's so rare to find omegaverse fic in this fandom~ I'm looking forward to more~
11/1/2017 c26 Sonatics
AWWW COME ON! Poor Shinichi... :( I hope you will update soon, I'm eager to find out what happen next xD
4/30/2017 c26 42Alshoruzen
I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well. I’m glad you updated though. I hope you feel better soon.
4/21/2017 c26 yukino76
good
4/12/2017 c25 Guest
I hope you update soon. I really want to know what happens : )
3/22/2017 c25 Alshoruzen
. Did Shinichi just get kidnapped by Akai?
The duet was cute. I kind of wish something would go wrong for Vermouth for once. -_-
By the way, I was wondering, if they can sense emotions through their bond, shouldn’t Shinichi know that Kaito’s alive? Or is he just too upset to notice?
3/6/2017 c25 SugarQueen009
OMG NOOO DID YOU REALLY KILL KAITO?!
3/5/2017 c25 16Opal Spirit
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat why did he get shooooooooooooooooooooooooot, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ;_; why so crueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel?
(But other than that the chap was good! Poor Chikage getting hurt but the duet idea was great!)
3/4/2017 c25 yukino76
good update thanks
2/14/2017 c24 yukino76
good chapter
2/6/2017 c23 42Alshoruzen
. Heh, go moms! It’s rather funny picturing Chikage telling Kaito lots of stories about her and Toichi then advising him to look for inspiration in them. I was kind of wondering why Kaito called it a dream heist when he’s expecting it to be dangerous. I look forward to seeing what happens.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »