for Angel With A Shotgun

1/23/2017 c23 yukino76
oh Shinichi be careful
12/6/2016 c20 43Alshoruzen
. It totally felt like Aoko was preparing to drop a bombshell on Hakuba. It was rather funny, heh. I’m very curious to see how Kaito’s going to react to Shinichi’s old friend being Hakuba.
The empathic thing was an interesting twist. I don’t remember Shinichi telling Kaito about Vermouth before, but either way I do think it’s about time he did. .
11/23/2016 c18 1DayDreamer.stories.artist
Love this, I hope there is more coming soon
11/13/2016 c17 43Alshoruzen
. It’s about time they made it official. Does it change anything?
10/19/2016 c17 5Shana-Fujioka
Nice chapter, I'm glad they're finally fully bonded. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
10/8/2016 c16 43Alshoruzen
The cookie scene was very funny and cute, heh. I look forward to seeing more.
10/8/2016 c16 5Shana-Fujioka
Hey there! Awesome chapter like always! I wonder what Yukiko told Kaito and when Shinichi and him are going to fully bond (I can't wait for Shinichi's heat xD). I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3

Btw. I'm confused about something:
In chapter 14 Satou tells Shinichi that he may be a victim to the Omegan Madness and needs to go into therapy 'for a month or so'. And in chapter 15 Kaito tells Shinichi to go to a therapist after speaking with Shiho and Shinichi doesn't know why (and Kaito won't tell him because he doesn't want to see Shinichi suffer). That doesn't make sense to me... o.O
9/14/2016 c14 16Opal Spirit
That was- oh my, that was... Awesome 'o' poor Shin-chan I so understand why an Omega would get mad when seeing their loved one(s) dead x.x and, oh god.
Otherwise, what people would think of me at first glance? Huh, I never actually thought about that tbh. Maybeeeeee... Ugh. Dunno.
Though I'd say the eyes make a lot, I for example always watch people's eyes, and I generally find them beautiful. Every color (though I have to admit I prefer light colors).
But anyway :3 this chapter was really nice (not that I like mass of people dying in a gruesome way ùù) and, well, I'll be waiting for the next ones o/
9/2/2016 c13 5Shana-Fujioka
Ou no, I wonder how Shinichi will complete his mission/assassination with Naria there and at the same time hiding the truth from Kaito. O.O
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
8/29/2016 c13 51Alaena F. Dragonstar
. It’s funny that the baby only cried when Akako held her. It just seems very fitting somehow. And the chapter from the baby’s point of view was cute. I liked the nicknames she gave everyone.
It was also rather amusing how Kaito was getting annoyed at the party but Aoko just laughs.
I was wondering what it meant for them to be actually bonded or not, since it seems to be more than just deciding to be a couple…? Just curious.
I look forward to seeing how they deal with everything.
8/29/2016 c13 1Itoof137
The new chapters are awsome ! Chap 12 is so cute XD 3
And also, i got up because of the announcement of your latest chapter and read it at 5 in the morning XD
Highfight for early wake XD !
8/24/2016 c11 5Shana-Fujioka
That was so adorable! I wonder how the bonding on Shinichi's next heat will go. xD
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
8/19/2016 c1 17Hebiaczek
Yeah.. put a warning of male pregnacy xD As much as interesting the story seemed to be, this is one topic that annoys me... Sorry...
8/17/2016 c10 Guest
I honestly wanted Shinichi's baby to be a boy, but now that it's a girl... yeah, Vermouth can kill and torture her as much as she wants.

Kaito should end up alive not Naria or both of them.
8/16/2016 c10 16Opal Spirit
Well, I wouldn't blame you about the giving brith part. I have no idea how it works either ._. I'm the youngest of the family so.. *shrugs*
Anyway, I really like this chapter as well! It's really nice! I'm anxious about the assassination thouuuuuugh! gah :o
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »