for Cheshire Devil

3/14/2020 c5 Guest 8
Update
3/21/2019 c5 Autismguy593
I wanna say like the story, and I am sorry for saying awesome on baxterthegreat. I later read somewhere that he copied the stories. It was my fault, and I did not know. I later posted on one of his other stories that he was story stealer or so,ething along those lines. I might have been scrolling through stories and forgot to look at the author name. I am on fanfiction for fun and a good read. I hate people who steal stories and I may have accidentally gave him a positive review. I tend to read the story and not look at the author. I am not his fan and I did notice a similarity with Devil Ninja by someone else I don't remember. If I give a story stealer a positive review I am sorry and I didn't mean to. It has been a crazy week with a midterm and an organic chemistry test tomorrow. My tool to cool off is fanfiction, please don't take it personally.
2/21/2019 c1 Guest
This story is not good. The manner in which naruto accepts his family back as if nothing happens is a complete slap in the face to any reader who enjoys reading a neglect fic.

Making naruto look feminine is also... I haven’t read enough to see if this is a yaoi/gay fic. I’ve got nothing against them even though I do not read them. What I do have against the authors of those stories is not stating clearly that their story is a gay fic in an author’s note. Those authors are disingenuous bastards.
12/18/2018 c5 naes151
looks interesting have you got a list of what pairings this story will have
12/17/2018 c5 reaperofages
good story hope to read more soon
12/16/2017 c1 2Grim24
This is just sad i don't know if i'm gonna laugh or get mad at this, the grammar is good but the story and how it progressed is the one that i don't like, the example of it is his reaction when he meet his parents he was like "Hey that's my parents? great so where's the next mission" like WTF? seriously just like that then the whole story is basically useless especially how his parents abandoned him and condemn him for what? it's basically useless to have that kind of overused scenario if Naruto is going to react just like this... You know what i'm not gonna waste my time writing this review anymore not that you care about your readers anyway you're just probably one of those authors!.
12/7/2017 c6 3Eternity456
It’s fine I understand
12/6/2017 c6 1kaijin36
No problem hope you can be fast
12/6/2017 c4 Guest
Look another asshole that supports child abuse, neglection and abandonment. Go straight to hell.
5/29/2017 c5 SPark681
Seems Zabuza gained a rather interesting girlfriend wonder what else will happen anyways keep up the great work!
5/29/2017 c5 Guest
So your solution to the child abuse / neglect is to ignore it and pretend it didn't happen? That really unrealistic of Naruto to accept his family. I know alot of people who been abandoned or neglect by their family and that they really don't accept their family like that. Because of that, I won't be read this story anythi g soon. I give this fanfiction 1 star out 5 stars
5/29/2017 c3 Guest
Accepting his siblings is fine, but accepting that his parents purposely abandoned him is stupid.
5/1/2017 c2 29Sakura Lisel
Wait why is Menma and Natsumi being put on teams already along with the other newbies barely 24 hours after they arrived in town? Don't they STILL have to go through the entire GRADUATION EXAM that Naruto and his friends already passed just days before the others arrived in town?
4/4/2017 c4 Nogitsune96