for That Goddamn Night

7/15/2017 c1 darveyeverything
Please update I know it's late buts it's too good
10/2/2016 c1 1annnahatcher
While surrounded by a group of people I didnt wanna talk to, I decided to reread this and I still love it so much.
I am so glad we did this together & korsh vs. us... we win every single time ;))

Ly x
8/4/2016 c1 tamitaylored
WAHHH I'M THE WORST. i read this weeks ago tbh and just forgot to leave a review sigh. but i loved this! and honestly, this is how the premiere should have really gone down, lbr here. now time to catch up with all your other lovely fics 3

-lamia
7/11/2016 c1 cadalways
Loved this so much. Too bad Aaron isn't that cool. But i loved everything about it. Mike's letter KILLED ME. AND them getting high is everything. I'm so jdkdmkdkekdkkdkeikdekickem. And i can't wait to read the next part. I will do it now.
7/10/2016 c1 1gerllss
Beautifully written. #mana rocks! You should do more collab fics.
7/9/2016 c1 68Carebearmaxi
That was very good! It did have The Breakfast Club vibe. Love it as always!
7/8/2016 c1 acuriousbeastie
OMG THAT ENDING THOUGH I cannot wait to read the second part!
7/8/2016 c1 Mar
That was brilliant, and the finale line is so epic ! Loved loved it !
7/8/2016 c1 2darveyforever
And one more thing, I can't wait to hear the story of the other time from Donna's POV. Is Harvey gonna add his POV to it? They are both pretty stoned. This is gonna be so much fun. I cannot wait for part 2
7/8/2016 c1 darveyforever
OMFG! This is the best fanfic I have ever read. Ana and Maya, you guys rock. Your combined talent is on a different level. Those cute little darvey moments, Jessica being awesome as always and Louis being paranoid, this is one of those fics I wish would happen on the show. Suits should really have a flashback episode where they recap all those best moments in all the seasons with stories from the characters POV. I love how they are together at an intense time like this and reminiscing old times like a family
7/8/2016 c1 Zedez
I love the end of this chapter!
Please update soon!
7/8/2016 c1 EmMNarang2513
This is absolute perfection! I loved every moment of it (& have easily read this 3x). I love reading both of you separately but together you are mind-blowingly good. My favorite part is what happens in Harvey's office & what I mean by that is that I LOVE every single word & action. What amazes me is that this is entirely plausible too from Harvey & Donna to Louis's paranoid reaction to smoking pot. It also shows your absolute love for Suits by incorporating past storylines so seamlessly. Finally Donna's response to Louis's inappropriate question about sex left me in shock & absolute delight, in that order. I'm pretty sure there is no way 601 can be better than this & I'm totally ok with it. I also really desire, no NEED a printed version of this masterpiece. Need? NEED! Can't wait to read your next installment. Thank you SO much guys. xo - em
7/8/2016 c1 Cez
Oh my, I thought its gonna be melodramatic all throughout... I did not anticipate feeling crazy laughing alone at the end. This is so good. Looking forward for Sunday! You two never cease to amaze me. Such talent!