FanFiction.Net
for Newlywed Adventures

12/20/2022 c8 dpennell007
I loved your snapshots of ODC enjoying sexy times! Instead of listening to the conversations around me, they had my full attention while I was getting my hair colored this afternoon. I admire and appreciate your originality!
3/5/2022 c8 thewomaninn12B
That's great! I love reading passionate d&e
9/8/2021 c1 Guest
I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it. The smut was amazing I can’t wait to try out everything our favorite couple did
8/9/2021 c8 eminent04
This never gets old.
6/11/2021 c8 Shelby66
That was a wonderful chapter. Thank you for the update!
6/10/2021 c8 1ToReadGoodLiterature
So happy to see a new chapter to one of my favourite stories. Thank you. I'm also secretly pleased that this story will never truly be 'completed'. A new chapter every so often of our dear beloved couple is always a wonderful treat...and such great writing. Never a disappointment.
HAPPY DAY!
6/10/2021 c8 Levenez
Thank you for sharing these somewhat steamy stories about ODC. Nicely written. A couple made in heaven!
6/9/2021 c8 Leslie E
These scenes are wonderful, just together in the mood, I read Chapters 1-7 again! Keep up the great work and stay safe!
6/9/2021 c8 RHALiz
Wow! I've read the first 6 or 7 chapters years ago in the old fanfiction site and this new chapter is just Great to read. Thank you for the update!

Here's hoping for more and thank you for this!. Please take care!
6/9/2021 c8 Guest
Wow I did not expect an update for this story but SO glad that you added more! I clicked on it so fast haha. D and E are the CUTEST! I always love how you write them, so loving together.
6/9/2021 c8 Elias7
Very nice addition to your other shorts. You are so gifted with your words. I look forward to you randomly adding chapters to ODC married life together.
6/9/2021 c8 LoveInTheBattleField
This chapter was HOT!
6/9/2021 c8 Guest
This is definitely hotter than a Valentine's Day story!
Love it!
5/12/2021 c7 Guest
ODC are so playful and cute and loving, and your writing is so great!
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »