for Forgiveness

7/13/2016 c1 8EmPro8
Great. I'm halfway through Nuetral Run (accidently killed ONE FREAKING MONSTER before meeting Undyne. Now she doesn't like me) and now I feel to guilty to do Genocide.
7/8/2016 c1 The Emerald Queen 88
Wow. That's all I can say. I hate how much Chara is demonized sometimes. The Player reset, the Player chose to do genocide, and Chara get's all the blame, even though it was us who corrupted them. Chara may have not been the best person, but that didn't mean they were an evil, bad person. They were someone with flaws. This is one of the better one-shots, capturing the emotion well, and well written.
7/8/2016 c1 5BadDRUMMERboy15
Holy **** this is good. I also hate it how all the blame is put to Chara. THE PLAYER has the power to kill. THE PLAYER has the power to reset. Chara was only there to finish the job
7/8/2016 c1 1HopingAndDreaming
This is amazing, definitely one of the best oneshots I've read so far.
It always bothers me how very, very few people get Chara's personality right. It's always a black and white for those people, and they completely ignore the presence of other colors.
Very neatly written as well. One could say, this fanfic filled me with enough determination to write something. ;]