for Harleys and Horcruxes

11/10/2020 c4 1Icy eyed Angel
Hi i really like your story, I cried! and am so happy that they found each other. Hope you will update and can't wait to read jaxs pov
11/10/2020 c4 5Rue Dawn
I really want to know what happens when they find out about magic
10/21/2020 c4 7TashaLee2476
Hope you finish this story soon.
10/11/2020 c4 Alexstarlight18
Just found your story and can't wait to see what happens next! Sad to see it hasn't been updated in a while but I hope you will continue the story. I want to read how the relationship between jaxs and Harriet begin!
10/8/2020 c4 10TheAbyssLooksBack22
Ok sorry I have to do this again, I'm the last reviewer and I spells some things wrong so I'm rewriting it. I've never watched the show SOA but I've read about it and all you fics and there wonderful. I just had an idea, where someone hears Sirius's bike and thinks its someone they know, so they got to greet who it is, but its actually Harry. This is probably horrible but the scenario looks good in my head. You're amazing!
10/8/2020 c4 TheAbyssLooksBack22
I've never watched the show SOA but I've read about it and all you fics and their wonderful. I just had an idea, where some years Sirius's bike and thinking someone they know, so they got to greet who it is, but its actually Harry. This is probably horrible but the scenario looks good in my head. You're amazing!
9/30/2020 c4 8Lady Alseroen
Please continue this story! Don't abandon it please!
9/28/2020 c4 Ashes2Dust18
Lots of potential. I'm looking fwd to seeing where this goes. I hope that you'll focus more on Harry and how she deals with everything, and not so much just writing out the SOA script. Any true SOA fan already knows the show by heart, we don't need to read it word for word. what we want to read about are the differences your OC makes. Also, you focus a LOT on emotions, which is fine, but it gets repetitive. The chapters will become redundant if you write out what every person is feeling. Keep the story moving fwd.
9/23/2020 c4 bellemorte1323
I love this! There are so few in this cross over I need more please! And I’ll even admit I cried with them in this chapter! I’ll beg if I have too lmfao!
9/21/2020 c1 13AlucardChick101
hope you have given this up. I love it already
9/17/2020 c4 Jenny
Enjoyed what you wrote. Hopefully you are still interested in adding more chapters.
9/15/2020 c4 dullkatelyn1
plz continue this story
8/23/2020 c4 Lmarie07
Love. Thank you! Hope to see a new chapter sometime soon :)
8/22/2020 c4 2Wicked Little Doll
Love this SO MUCH
8/20/2020 c4 MautDews
Ghaa, I didnt even watch the series yet, and fuck I already love this story
229 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »