for Naruto Make-Out Heroes: Furry edition

3/11 c4 jonathansihombing2000
Hi there. I have an ideas for you. Here are the most awesome furries i found:
-Tina (Female Tan Lynx)
Power: Draining Energy
-Jess (Female Black Cat)
Power: Mind Control By Her Beauty
-Blaze (Purple Skunk)
Power: Electrokinesis
These three are from Subject 9 Furry Comic (You can researched it by watching Subject 9 Furry Comic On Youtube)
2/27 c4 Jonathan Michael
Yo, i have an idea. Why don't you put: Tina (Tan Lynx), Jess (Black Cat), and Blaze (Purple Skunk) from Subject 9 Furry Comic that will be awesome and sexy. By the way, they have powers. Here are their powers: Tina (Energy Drain And Healing Touch Power), Jess (Mind Control By Her Beauty), Blaze (Electrokinesis).
12/30/2020 c4 wnaruto616
Will there be any pregnancy in this and if so i know naruto wouldn't leave he will take responsibility and raise his kids
8/11/2020 c1 1gabelou1991
Hum j'adore.
Par contre une furry devrait plus s'adapter à un humain que a animal car ils ont le corps d'un humain mais la tête de l'animal plus humain alpins que cela soit des furry.
7/28/2020 c4 Reid hinds567
How about maid marian and Snyder from the legend of spyro and renamon and nala and kiara
7/6/2020 c1 Guest
Great story love it could you bring in eve from high tail hall could make a very hot and diverce chapter
7/5/2020 c4 Kiritama
Podrias actualizar tu historia futanari, si se puede podrias ocupar a karin, tayuya y samui porfa
7/5/2020 c1 guest
think you could naruto with cartoon milfs like dexter mom, helen parr, maddie fenton and different cartoon milfs?
6/24/2020 c4 Guest
It should be an absolute guarantee that naruto should get with krystal from star fox.
6/24/2020 c4 Guest
You should definitely do one with naruto, raven hunt, and hazel weiss all together. The two girls are already super close with each other and with the backstory of being naruto's teachers it can also be a very meaningful relationship moment for the three.
6/23/2020 c4 jinxcurse
wow nee update cool
6/23/2020 c4 Guest
The next Furry girls I would like to see are Dawn, May & Serena. Please make it a chapter.
6/22/2020 c4 1v2
think you can add judy hopps to this fic?

also would you be open to hearing an idea for a fic that maybe you can use
6/21/2020 c4 1TheBlackCatSwordsman
I'm not sure if I missed it, but have you thought about adding Gadget from Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers? Other ideas I had were the animal versions of Raven and Starfire, I think Raven was a rabbit/bunny and Starfire was a cat of some kind.
6/20/2020 c4 5HMV Black Templar
If you're looking for more "furry" girls, why not Loona from Helluva Boss?
195 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »