for We All Need A Family

8/30/2016 c13 Kairocksrainbow
Awesome update!
8/30/2016 c13 7MyHeadIsSpinning
I'm sorry.. What?! You can't just leave it at that! Must have more!
8/28/2016 c12 Kairocksrainbow
Welp. That was intense. Wow...Poor Kai and who is the girl? Is that Bella or a different villian? Hmm...Thanks for the shoutout. XD Amazing update! Can't wait to read more!
-KRR
8/28/2016 c12 MyHeadIsSpinning
... What? Omg! That was amazing! And so creepy! Is she the new villain?
8/27/2016 c12 sirslinksalot
Wow. Just... wow. This was really intense, and really good. Poor Kai! Who was that girl? What's going to happen next! Please update soon!
8/27/2016 c11 Kairocksrainbow
Awesome chapter!
8/27/2016 c10 sirslinksalot
Great chapter! Bella is a MONSTER! And poor Kai! What's wrong with him? Please update soon!
8/27/2016 c11 MyHeadIsSpinning
Aaah! This is good! I love how this was written. I think it's kinda interesting how Kai's eyes resembled Bella's, was he thinking about the same thing as Nya?
8/13/2016 c10 Kairocksrainbow
Awesome update!
8/12/2016 c10 sirslinksalot
Great chapter, please update soon!
8/11/2016 c10 MyHeadIsSpinning
agh! I hope you find time to update soon! And Jay, this is not the time to be crushing on Nya!
7/31/2016 c9 sirslinksalot
Great chapter, and whoa was that a creepy nightmare! And now poor Kai's going to starve himself, and deprive himself of sleep! Hope you can update soon, can't wait to find out what happens next!
7/30/2016 c9 Kairocksrainbow
This is a creepy nightmare. I love it!
7/30/2016 c9 MyHeadIsSpinning
Lol that's the creepiest nightmare! This fanfic reminds me of End of Me by Ashes Remain XD love it!
7/30/2016 c8 sirslinksalot
Great chapter, and really long, so yay! Gosh, I love these fast updates! I love the way you describe everything, it's amazing! Can't wait for the next (hopefully very quick) update!
50 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »