for Crossing Streams

1/19/2017 c6 Sagicknight
interesting mokoto is awake, can still use persona, and he's cranky
good chapter
1/19/2017 c6 2Mr. Haziq
I was promised a ed.

The word bed is missing a 'b'.
9/24/2016 c5 2Shirosan01
Omg I'm in love with this story! I really can't wait for another update. Btw is this gonna be a Makoto x Ryoji because that would be a dream come true to me lol. Anyways still a great story even if it's not a makoto x ryoji fanfic.
9/9/2016 c5 TrueSamael
This has some pretty damn great potential as a story, I'm looking forward to it's marching progress.
9/3/2016 c5 2Mr. Haziq
Not much of a stretch for Makoto to be out looking for Shadows.
9/2/2016 c5 3Ashzaroth
He is finally awake! And it does make sense he would go outside to where the shadows were. Now the question is whether Makoto has access to personas without an evoker.
Or will you find a way to provide one? I would imagine Philemon should help somehow.
And I'm mildly worried about something you've written. Pairings aren't really the focus of the story, but are you aiming for it to be Makoto and Ryouji? That's what it seems you're aiming for
8/6/2016 c4 2kujo135
if harry gets a persona I think it should be of the fortune acrana
8/6/2016 c4 3Ashzaroth
Damn, Makoto still isn't awake.
Still a good chapter, and amusing to see idiots try to understand something like the crawling chaos.
8/6/2016 c4 minato.arisato.141
Awww come on
makoto still not awake and another week of waiting!
I really love your story
So can't wait for next chapter!
8/5/2016 c3 Ashzaroth
A great chapter, and am glad to see Philemon.
My question is, why is Nyarlahotep allowed to interfere and not Philemon?
Now, I'm a little confused about the part that mentioned personal since it wasn't in the "real" world. Will Makoto have access to his personas? Also, I love the relationship you formed between Ryouji and Makoto without making it homosexual. Not that I have anything against that, I just wouldn't enjoy reading that kind of thing. But I like the direction you are taking this story. Will other Persona charecters feature in the story? Elizabeth totally has to appear sometime.
And will we get a time frame for how long Makoto spent as the seal?
Will nyx feature heavily in the dark hour?
And most importantly, will there be a pairing?
You don't need to answer all my questions, although hints would be appreciated.
Love the story and want to see more soon.
8/5/2016 c1 Ashzaroth
A very interesting beginning, with a great quality of writing, which manages to be vague and I timing at the same time.
My guess is that the being is Nyarlahotep, and the being it refers to being Philemon.
7/30/2016 c3 Guest
I really love this!
Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/30/2016 c3 Adamantium-Soldier74
This is going to be interesting, especially everyone reaction to who minato is and what he's accomplished. I especially want to see how minato and ryoji try to deal with Nyarlathotep.

Keep up the good work cuz u have a new follower.
7/16/2016 c2 full moon
THIS IS AMAZING. Oh snap, Snape, the Dark Hour again, and Makoto's not waking up. Oh dear. Oh, Harry. Oh, deer. (Pun intended.) I suppose they'll meet up, then? Oops. Probably shouldn't spoil for anyone who doesn't know. Then again, who hasn't read Harry Potter? I love Ryoji's dedication to Makoto's safety and wellbeing...brofriendship...overall I love the description and quality work, no spelling or grammatical errors I can see! Please keep it up, I'm eager to read more!
7/15/2016 c2 1Corvus.Aubrey
Very interesting. I am excited for more, although, I was hoping that Harry was the reincarnation of Makoto, I do like Reincarnation stories. Looking forward to more!
46 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »