for Familiars for adoption

8/8/2016 c2 1Impstar
I'm guessing that "Siesta" in this story is actually Louise?
8/3/2016 c2 14Celestia's Paladin
Well... that's a twist... I think this is one that deserve to be expand on
7/17/2016 c2 1OBSERVER01
Interesting
7/16/2016 c2 GPX-2013
I've got an idea.

Louise was ready to summon something in the Spring Summoning Ritual, but a small error in her spell causes her and (somehow) Siesta to reverse summon to one of any habitable planets in the Brisingr Globular Cluster. The two girls was attacked and almost get killed by a group of humans suffered from Var Syndrome, a mysterious phenomena that turns people berserk without any apparent cause.

But thankfully they were saved by a team of talented idols, the Walküre, uses the power of their songs to calm down the infected by the Var Syndrome, assisted by the Delta Squadron, a team of experienced Valkyrie pilots, while facing the interference from the mysterious Aerial Knights Valkyrie fighter team of the Windermere Kingdom.

There, is a start of Louise's and Siesta's adventures as Walküre and Valkyrie pilots.

This is a Familiar of Zero and Macross Delta crossover.

I hope this can give any inspirations for writers to make this crossover happen.
7/16/2016 c2 Guest
Eh... Technically they're okay. the SPAG is good and the characters are believable.

But aside from that, these just lack the punch they should have to be honest. Even this one, I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.
7/16/2016 c2 5Ridli Scott
Woah!
I can't... er...
This is a very sad story, grim... I can't found words to fully describe it.

Siesta is Louise, cause Louise abandond her real name, one of her most haunted fears: don't be a real Vallière.
Woah! I wasn't expecting this.
Also siesta don't exists, because in fact she is Louise, but at the same time Louise don't exists because she do this...

I need a drink.
7/9/2016 c1 Lyxi
The body swapper? This should be hilarious!
7/10/2016 c1 Ridli Scott
Mein gott! Now Louise is Frieza for Ginyu/Percival? well this could be worse, she could actually have summoned the Ginyu original body.

One question: Each new chapter will be a different story?
7/9/2016 c1 1John Maverick
So Ginyu is the body leaping frog. I wonder if the has no memories because of living years in a frog body (something like the small brain make difficult to keep memories) or the familiar contract.

The idea seems interesting.

PD: Your profile said that you're from Argentina. Do you speak spanish?
7/9/2016 c1 1OBSERVER01
that frog doesnt turn into something similar to frieza i will be very surprised.
7/9/2016 c1 4Hydraliskenmaster
First! Also a fun imagination.