for Nicktoons Loud House: Love & War

16h c3 2Mark the Mark
fanfiction, the only place where showering together is starting small in a relationship
7/26/2020 c1 Tristen
Happy 4th Anniversary!
2/14/2020 c21 12LH-Teller9999
Ok i'm not fan of crossover but main idea(Lincoln with demon who protect people) is too cool to ignore
1/26/2020 c21 10Youthintruth
it's nice to see its back
12/19/2019 c20 loganstephens561
Hi geo my name is Logan and I just want to let you know I really love this fanfiction you wrote here and I just want to know if I can help you with it and if you ever do see this comment for me my number is 832 729 6575 I just really want to help so please call
10/9/2019 c3 Takingtrip
Look i don't have a problem with the incest. I like the story's. But...wtf is it with you and hitting people with trucks.
9/19/2019 c1 YNH GLIZZY
fricc
7/20/2019 c20 SinfulLoud
this is a great story
5/31/2019 c12 hhh
well i guest you can take the incest part off.
2/26/2019 c20 Travian ross
I sent in an artwork for Gotham's finest to a gmail address you put in one of your other story. It was of Lincoln loud in inside and red good on the other. I just want to know if you actually got it if so what do you think? If not how do I send it to you?
2/7/2019 c18 1studioLOUD
Ok, so at first, this story really captured me. But when Jack appeared, it kind of threw the whole thing off for me. I still read most of it, but it was difficult to concentrate on. It was almost as if the first few chapters were an entirely different story from the remaining ones. It wasn’t bad, just an odd transition. Lucy went from being nearly as possessive of Lincoln as Ronnie to being accepting of her sisters affections also.
1/6/2019 c1 Unicorns And Pirates 007
I’ve always loved this fanfic️️
12/30/2018 c19 Travian ross
YES! I AM!
12/26/2018 c19 9Zatch Bell-01
I am. Loved it since I was a kid. Heard there was a real life sequel to it after they had rescued William.
12/25/2018 c19 codegreen3333