for Danganronpa: The Station Of Despair

11/26/2017 c5 4DeadLyokoBrony
Sorry to everyone who has subitted a character and been folloying this story. I will continue this fic.
7/28/2016 c5 2Yoonie-P
This chapter is great! The only thing is that the chapter is a bit short and the chat sequences like FireDusk says. But if that's how you write, I'm not complaining. Keep going! :)
7/27/2016 c5 FireDusk
Interesting. Nice on having my etsukos against monokuma. Chapters short to. I have a personal hatred towards the way your doing chat sequences but it's your story.
7/21/2016 c4 FireDusk
Good see the introductions. I like all the characters so far, they all seem to with a good radius of friendly, can't wait for the despair to happen so it all goes down into chaos. Also these chapters were short, the next chapter will probably be longer but for introductions they typically need to be a bit longer to see what exactly each character is like though you did do a pretty good job.
7/19/2016 c4 5Other Senpai
Yesss, it's finally so refreshing to meet the rest of the main cast! I'm excited to read more, it looks nice, simple, and good so far!
7/18/2016 c4 54The Celestial Sky Dragon
Yes, I like this quite a bit. The second half of the main cast surely is interesting. I also like that there are only twelve people this time around, less people will make for a more interesting take on the game, and I can't wait to see how the class trials will work. Also, as a tiny little detail for Valentine, he sometimes likes to creep behind people when their alone, and will play George Micheal's Careless Whisper, whether it be two guys or two girls, but upon being discovered, he will run off. I figured it could be used as a running gag or something. Anyway, keep up the good work guys, looking forward to more of this story.
7/18/2016 c1 1mpjindustries
Before I begin my review, I will only judge your first two chapters. One for the prologue, and one for the character talents. Only those two and not the others you have up.
What do I think of the story? Eh ... It's decent at least, if not a bit mediocre. You got fine total length, the prologue seems rushed a tad bit. Like, it'd be nice if Seiko told us about Hope's Peak history a bit (that she could've looked up online). Speaking of Seiko, while not a lot of trouble, I'm having difficulty remembering her personality. It's not *that* unnemorable, but it'd be nice to know her personality a bit more in the prologue.
And the talents. This is my own personal opinion on these talents. Just one thing I need to ask. Is SHSL Gambler really a good idea? I mean, a canon character has that talent.
Director: it feels too broad. There *is* certain broad talents I like including Gamer and Assassin, but stuff like Artist and Dancer and yes, Director feel too broad.
Marksman: nothing bad here, except it should be Markswoman since it's a girl.
Bookworm: passable, but it's a bit strange to me.
Ukulele Player: I like it, it's not broad and it's something I have yet to see.
Soccer Player: it's a pass. I have seen it before, but it's clever nonetheless.
Stage Preformer: this is the detail where a talent should be put in. Something that isn't broad at all.
Saxophonist: as the Ukulele Player, I like it and it's something I have yet seen.
Gambler: Celestia Ludenberg already has that talent. And I don't like repeat talents.
Luck: I don't like it, but it passes seeing that you'll allow one of the Luck students.
Capoeira: I like this a lot. Best talent I've seen in here so far.
Hunter: too broad. What kid of hunter is he? An animal hunter? A certain species hunter? A ghost hunter?
Mercenary: I like it. Nothing else to say, really.
7/18/2016 c4 4CaptainDallasGQ
Woo! Update! (I've been waiting for this :D) Lots of interesting characters I see. Sarako and Mei sound adorable. Especially Mei (sleepy marksman! so cute!) There are a few Etsuko children I see, Akiko sounds just like me, that hunter dude sounds awesome too. AND YES. WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THE BOOTS. (hahaha that part made me laugh) Nice use of a cliffhanger at the end. Great job, can' wait for the next installment! :3
7/14/2016 c3 5Other Senpai
Great introduction chapter, looking forward to the rest of the character's introductions! We seem to have a good cast :)!
7/13/2016 c3 54The Celestial Sky Dragon
Yaaaasss, I've been keeping a close eye on this to read the next chapter and I have to say Im loving it so far. Valentine is portrayed perfectly, and Im really liking Kara and Seiko. Cant wait to see whats in store for us all.
7/13/2016 c3 Theta Rex
Lively bunch, I must say.

If the rest are anything like these folks, this ought to be very interesting.
7/13/2016 c3 4CaptainDallasGQ
Ha ha! There's my baby! You've hit her spot on, so far. Kara sounds pretty adorably, I must say. That Valentine dude sounds like another one of my OCS. I always love gamblers too, so Ace is already a favorite. And I have no idea what Rio's talent is! Huh, I'll have to look it up later... Good job on the chapter! Can't wait to read more!
7/13/2016 c3 FireDusk
Such interesting people X3 good job.
7/13/2016 c3 3Hong Cong
We've got ourselves some interesting characters so far, and I'm liking it. Rio's characterization is spot on, and technically he's speaking Portuguese since he's Brazilian, and it's the official language. Got some similar bits of Spanish but slightly different
7/12/2016 c2 2Yoonie-P
Thanks for choosing my OC! I can't wait to see the other OCs when the fan fic updates! Oh, and hi Other Senpai! I didn't know you submitted a character! :3
18 Page 1 2 Next »