for Forged Destiny

7/11/2016 c1 asneez
This seems like it will be very interesting
7/11/2016 c1 1Bloodline Purger
i Have been waiting for this fr a long ime xD
7/11/2016 c1 8Oni Tsubasa
Gonna be honest, his Strength Con and Res (and Wis oddly enough) are actually decent, but that makes me wonder... what are the stats of the "heroes" gonna look like? All I can imagine is scores in like the hundreds and just patting Jaune on the back and going "you're doomed". But considering his Class, having a high Str WOULD make sense. So... we'll see I guess!
7/11/2016 c1 Nordlending
Hyped.
7/11/2016 c1 Drake187
Interesting. So, this raises all manner of questions, (of which I'm sure many will be answered in their due time) but you've got my attention.
7/11/2016 c1 2Lucio BetaBlake
Ohoho~
I was waiting for this! You haven't let me down yet Couer and the prologue got me even more excited. It's the original concept that really gets me. Combined with the standard of writing I've come to expect from you... this is going to be amazing to read
7/11/2016 c1 Dutoc
I just about squeed at work when I saw this was up. I can't wait for more!
7/11/2016 c1 Inquisitore Athreides
And here I was just thinking that Jaune x Blake despite being a "unusual" pairing does got some very well written stories just like "One Good Turn" and how much few Ruby x Jaune there is out there and then you just put this online. On my alert, it goes I really want to see where you will lead us this time.
7/11/2016 c1 5NobleSquince
It is past 12:30 here in Australia, I checked my emails before I went off to bed, and of there were 2 new alerts from you...goodbye sleep, I have more better things to do, such as this new beauty! Also, while I can't exactly grade the new first person perspective, I have to admit it certainly allows you to see or feel from their perspective far more than third person, for example in your Professor Arc, it feels like your a passerby who just sees all the events in sequence or perhaps seeing a movie, but with this I could feel Jaune's bile or anxiety a lot more intensely, looking forward to how this goes!
7/11/2016 c1 DamnedAeons187
As someone who's most recently played rpg is dark souls, what kind of scrublord casual is he to put points into resistance. Git gud m8.

Otherwise looks good Coeur keep it up.
7/11/2016 c1 1La3nus
Mmm... Yes. I like this intro. Littered with hooks as it should be, the description tantalises and illuminates without drowning me in stilted prose. But all that is merely what I have come to expect from you, the exceptional has become your norm to the point that the story itself must shine.
And thus far it does not disappoint, there is exposition in a manner that does not bore, rare these days, and a world that just awaits exploration.
Oh and those nested clauses... Many try, most fail... Good job.
7/11/2016 c1 Thiefsama
Is this your first one in first person?

I can only write in first person because I can't think in third so seeing you actually use first person will likely help my own writing tremendously. I can only hope even though it's likely impossible.

I'm already sad that it's once every two weeks, but at least it's a battle fic, like your first and now finished epic OGTDA.

That said, I'm excited to see a Ruby x Jaune that isn't harem. I'm a fan of the nerds getting together, and I was heartbroken for Ruby when it was revealed he and Blake were dating in the midst of that horrible incursion.

I look forward to seeing how bad his progression is, or if he just progresses differently.
7/11/2016 c1 dasasmay
Yay new story. Looks really fun and intriguing so far, can't wait to read more.
7/11/2016 c1 14Andrei - ddrhckrzz
Hm... oddly enough I feel this world as more of a DanMachi type world. Or at least, this doesn't feel like much of a Gamer type of thing. Classes and all that, anyways this is interesting. Wonder how much times things will fuck up before Ruby would appear to save the day like always. This will be a rather odd, experience if things go that route. The typical Lancaster pairing is something to look forward to as it is not very common.
7/11/2016 c1 1Benforden
Just finished one good turn, I think you're an amazing writer, and am looking forward to see how this one develops :-)
16,756 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,107 1,114 1,115 1,116 1117 1,118 Next »