for Forged Destiny

6/15 c131 Sebine
Shouldn't it be trying to eat his socks?
6/14 c118 Sebine
Waterworld is a great movie
6/14 c112 Sebine
Err, isn't the Cold Steel Rune on a piece of armor for Ruby?
6/14 c92 Sebine
GODDAMMIT CINDER I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU
6/13 c49 Sebine
HAHAHAHAHA DRUNKLE QROW IS A DRUID
WILD SHAPE
6/13 c47 Sebine
Ya need to let Blake in on your secrets, Jaune...
6/13 c46 Sebine
FINALLY
6/12 c24 Sebine
A perfect chance to bang
or reveal horrid secrets

ruined by plot
6/12 c23 Sebine
D'awww
6/8 c11 qwsxedcrfv
While he may not be immune yo heat from his forging, could he, say, melt a glob of metal with stoke the forge and then throw it at something? Or would the passive understand that intent and avoid protecting him?
6/8 c4 Sebine
Ouch, poor Velvet
6/1 c157 Yet Another SilverSoul
Breath taking story, I loved every second of it. This has to be, by far, my favorite Rwby fanfic. You did a fantastic job writing it.
6/1 c157 BB-Salamander
Absolutely loved this story, its pretty unique as far as most storys go and I love it
5/29 c157 Songdrawn
I loved this, its interesting take on job systems, it's highs it's lows. I loved reading this during long trips, it's open ending. I look forward to more of your works, and would like to thank you for making a wonderful work of literature.
Thanks
5/27 c157 Isageda
I absolutly love this story, i have been reading this for months it will be sad to not be able to read it anymore, it was already a part of my rutine, i have inverted so much time and it was absolutly worth it! My congrats and my respects for you, i think by now you are already my favorite author and you gave earn it with so many stories of so high quality that is amazing, even unbelivable, i want to thank you for given me so much joy and entetaining, i will definitivable continue to read what you write with the expetation of being reading some of the best of the best, until the next time
-your everyday reader :D