for SCREAM

9/18/2016 c13 3Movie Riggs
You did much more than a halfway decent job! This story is a movie I would absolutely love to watch. I treated it as a reboot of the franchise, which worked out, because I could tell there were some homages to the original in this story (intentional or otherwise). Anyway, fantastic job and I can't wait for the sequel! Hopefully it comes into fruition very soon.
8/14/2016 c13 1Redmanatee49
Fantastic ending. I had no idea who the killer was. I was on edge the whole time. But this was just amazing. I loved it. Great, great job :D
8/12/2016 c12 Redmanatee49
Oh wow. This was a great chapter. Perfect time to use a cliffhanger. I was in suspense the whole time. Great job
8/6/2016 c11 Redmanatee49
Dun dun dun. And so the killer strikes again. Great work tying those songs in with the scenes. This was a very dramatic chapter. Great work
8/4/2016 c10 9ReederJoe
Holy shit. I'd kick Josh's ass too! What a douche
But in pretty excited for the upcoming bloodbath. I wonder who Nick Palmer is? Pretty sure I know but we'll see.
8/4/2016 c10 1Redmanatee49
Oh, the suspense is building more and more. The killer is still playing games and the previous victims are trying to warn the others. Those teens better watch out :D Great chapter
7/30/2016 c9 Redmanatee49
This was great. I love how willing Logan is to protect Brie no matter what. Great chapter
7/29/2016 c8 9ReederJoe
Too late for Mr. Sallee either way because everyone thinks he's the killer. I'm pretty sure I know who Nick Palmer really is... and it's going to be a tot shitfest when the truth comes out.
7/28/2016 c7 ReederJoe
The killer (or killers) probably sent the gif using Mr. Sallee's computer to frame him.
This was a nice chapter for character development. Great job!
7/27/2016 c7 1Redmanatee49
Great cliffhanger. It leaves me wondering just what will happen next xD
7/26/2016 c6 Redmanatee49
This was a fantastic chapter. It was so intense. I loved the chase scene. Glad Logan won this round.
7/26/2016 c6 9ReederJoe
Holy shit! Josh is either ru smart or the dumbest guy in existence but neither way he's sketchy asf. Ghostface sounds like a big weenie wimp but he's probably gonna kill me for saying that.
The fight sequence was pretty awesome.
7/24/2016 c5 ReederJoe
These people are in for a real shock. Doesn't Summer know that rule number 2 is no drinking? She gon' die.
Poor Casey. She got the whore's death.
7/23/2016 c4 1Redmanatee49
Great so far. I'm on the edge of my seat. I love how you can easily relate to these characters :D
7/22/2016 c4 9ReederJoe
Josh is such a dumbass I swear.
18 Page 1 2 Next »