for Say I love you

9/16/2018 c1 DespairKitty
1. Mayura calls him Rokuro-kun.
2. That is not what bipolar is.
10/25/2017 c3 Cherry379
Great story so far! I wonder how Kamui and Benio are related...
It'd be great if you could make Kamui be the 2nd lead xD Or make a separate story for this ship. Aside from what he did to Benio in the original story, as characters I simply love this pairing!
7/25/2017 c3 barksdale2468
Great story please write more chapters
5/9/2017 c1 Guest
When the continuation, author?
5/1/2017 c2 1eknight07
goodness... sounds like that his and her circumstace manga.. With Arima and the girl... Only they are actually voicing out their innner voice.
5/1/2017 c1 eknight07
Ha.. ha ha.. this is funny. Rokuro the best of the best... When in the manga he is the bottom of the bottom... Sooo funny.. I love the contrast...

I don't if I like the ROKU Mayu ship...

I like ROKUBEN they are the twin stars, right?

Thank you for your story..
4/23/2017 c3 Guest
Oh, Kamui/Benio. It's Beautiful~.
4/14/2017 c3 10Wanderer's Cynefin
What kind of pervert was Rokuro! OMG that stole many laughs from me :))
Your plot is just awesome as your writing skills are. Keep up the good work Onee-Chan!
And then poor Rokuro... he is to sit with Benio... ha ha XD
Hey I saw the episode. That part stole my heart. Indeed BenioXKamui is a great pair!
Plz update soon. I wanna know what happened to Benio's mother. And a harem with Benio! That's gonna be interesting!

Just update it soon!
3/25/2017 c3 2Arc of Carona
That was a very awesome chapter, Fairy
12/9/2016 c2 WeirdoPickle
please write more stories! this is so good!
11/9/2016 c2 Guest
Sorry for the last review. i had said this fanfiction to my sis and she wanted to read it..but you know she's ...ummm.. bad mouthed. i am really very very very sorry from her.
and i also appreciated your work!
11/8/2016 c2 Guest
what the fuck! What the Fuck! Mayura the bit*h just can't be Rokuro's girlfriend you know the FUCKING BITCH!

BENIO'S THE ONE WHO IS DESTINED!READ THE FANFIC BEFORE POSTING

BULLSHIT
10/31/2016 c1 18Shinnypichu88
It's funny because this Enmadō Rokuro is the opposite of the cannon Enmadō Rokuro, who's pretty shit at everything not related to exorcism~
10/4/2016 c2 10Wanderer's Cynefin
Aaaha I lo ed thos chapter...!
Rokuro and Benio's meeting was epic :) and her kick-ass comments were the best :D poor Rokuro... Second this time. He would ve planning to kill Benio at that moment :P
And I want to know why does Benio stammer while speaking?
Anyways it was a nice chapter.
Keep writing
Abhi**
9/26/2016 c2 2Arc of Carona
Wow, it's even more intense rereading this on , well, I look forward to chapter 3
19 Page 1 2 Next »