for The Red Swordsman Abridged

7/25/2018 c3 Augustas Autumns
i just finished reading slayer of aincrad and this cheered me up(i am sorry for bad spelling of cheered, im not sure its correct and auto correct in being a derp. :[)
3/5/2018 c1 Guest
I myself have never enjoyed any type of abridged series, but this was acually fantastic and actually had me laughing outloud at most parts!
3/13/2017 c3 5Warlord Fellhammer
Give me my shiny back, or no dragon scale belt for you sir! Oh! Remind me to send you an updated Kage picture, his new mask is bad ass.
3/10/2017 c3 8Light Hero Kaiser
That was funny and a great chapter m8
3/9/2017 c3 TriforceHero
Even if this is a parody, its still good for a laugh. I needed that as school has been nothing but stressful this semester. Glad to see you are doing well and still writing my friend. Keep up the good work!
3/9/2017 c3 LastRobyn
PLOT ARMORRRR! HISSSSSSSSS!
9/16/2016 c2 Light Hero Kaiser
Great chapter m8
9/14/2016 c2 1TichePotato
It's interesting, I would no longer class Mataras as a Toa. Race, yes, morals and code? Not so much.
9/14/2016 c2 1Joeclone
This was just awesome! Nice breakdowns of each incarnation. Though I half-expected them to realize the whole alternate universe thing. Buuuuut that would ruin the fight before it even started, wouldn't it? Hmm...I wonder what they would look like fused together a la DBZ fusion dance? Ultimate Mataras just sounds amazing to me, that's all.
9/13/2016 c2 5Warlord Fellhammer
Yessss! I loved it bro! I honestly feel cheated that the IMO version won... But anyway, good story nonetheless. And it is also good to finally have a solid release date for shattered fragment, been waiting for that for months! Now, carry on!
8/8/2016 c1 son Brian
that was great, i found it funny, although some people might not of, also a better name for super saiyan god super saiyan is super saiyan blue. that's all i wanted to tell you other than thank you for your work and i hope your marriage goes well or went well if i'm to late. have a nice day.
8/4/2016 c1 1GoldenCyclone4
I came into this expecting Mataras to be in the SAO Abridged world. This works too.
7/29/2016 c1 2Docron
ha ha ha
i like this.
please update soon
7/25/2016 c1 TriforceHero
Funny little spin off you got here Mataras. I would have reviewed earlier, but I was in the field for 2 weeks and the cell phone reception was crap at best. Can't wait for shattered fragment to be released and glad to hear you are working on your second novel.
7/12/2016 c1 Condensed Milk
This was a fun break from the serious stories you usually write. This was very funny. You should try this with more of your stories.

Also, I just noticed that you like to have Mataras say lines from Sao Abridged. Very clever
21 Page 1 2 Next »