for The Rising Autumn

7/2 c6 Cano
¿Cuando vas actualizar?
5/7 c6 SaymyName
Please update this story.
1/3 c6 RandomReviewer
Story is great and I hope you updated it.
9/7/2020 c6 Llerr Olivares
please update
8/21/2020 c5 cosmonitra
Oh! I'm glad that UNSC Autumn Reconnaissance Deployment, Master Chief and Cortana found Hodor and his. That means they might be able to prevent an alternate upcoming desolation by a certain Fire Dragon.
8/20/2020 c3 cosmonitra
Wow. It's so sad that Humanity is losing to the Covenants in a war of attrition, but it makes me weirdly enjoy how all hope is slowly fading away. Now, systematically, this helps the premise of your fanfic, given that there probably won't be any serious all-out colonization effort (UNSC is severely weakened by the war) and that single ship is all the spatial characters have. This number's loss balances the huge technological disparity with Falmart and JSDF.
3/24/2019 c6 MrSo
12 D77-TC Pelicans[2]
2 D96-TCE Albatross[2]
20 M808B Scorpions[2]
60 M12 Warthogs[2]
9 M145D Rhinos (previously)
18 Class-3 Bumblebees
216 M8823 SOEIV drop pods[2]
1000 Naval personnel[2]
800 Marines[2]
400 ODSTs[2]
79th Infantry Battalion
Army personnel (unknown complement)[5]
UH-144 Falcons

This was the canon armament following Halo: Warfleet for the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, but I think i like yours better. If there were still 40 50 millimeter point defense guns it would be perfect in my opinion. Also why does the Autumn, a light cruiser, carry 60 plus warthogs instead of more the 12 pelicans, it's not like the warthogs are any good in space combat so why would they be needed for operation: RED FLAG? Nothing against you as it makes since in your story but why does it need that many in canon? Also why does the bigger Autumn-class heavy crusier have a more limited armament and auxiliary craft complement? Here's the specs for that.
1 Mark IX, Heavy Coil - 45J3D3/MAC[3]
12 D77 or D79 Pelicans[1]
D82-EST Darters[1]
45 Marines[1]
220 ODSTs[1]

Just why is it so small when the ship is bigger than every other crusier but the Valient-class Super heavy cruiser?
8/26/2018 c6 1Locke Lynx
I love your Halo Stories thus far! I know it's hard for writers to juggle multiple stories, let alone updating them in a timely manner. I won't rush you, but you do have me anticipating more! Please update them at your earliest convenience!
5/3/2018 c5 Guest
The first contact was beutifully written. Wish more would come soon!
4/26/2018 c1 7Storm Battalion 11
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Johnson a sergeant major around the time halo CE took place, not a staff sergeant? I know he was one during the fall of Harvest but I’m sure he would have been promoted some point during the human covenant war. Just something I thought I’d share.
4/6/2018 c1 Sunshine's Armageddon
technically it worked and laid the foundation of the Spartan program but yeah it was a failure
3/6/2018 c3 2Roland's Blade
Wasn't the Orion project considered a failure?
190 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »