FanFiction.Net
for HP & The Jade Dragon

5/6 c65 adam.rosen.51
the only thing about the gold bars is that this could cause inflation if the goblins are changing the value of certain volume of gold.
5/3 c2 12summer164
1/29 c1 Noeliacruz92
false there are all related by the black side of the family
1/16 c75 54EdTheBeast
Found a crungerty error. Hero was with Harry, but was also at the training being put in charge with Hester and Hero in charge.
9/5/2023 c5 Anon
This is just too familiar for me. Thanks for the effort.
7/31/2023 c80 Astargate3
laughing my ass off in this chapter
7/20/2023 c84 Paulv69
enjoying this storyline
2/22/2023 c1 Ltbutterfly287
Jade dragon are more of a chines thing rather then a Japanese thing.
11/6/2022 c73 KeepUpK
I have just started reading the story so it might seem stupid to read this comment but...
In chapter 73 I don't think Harry should always grovel to Hermione. I get that he loves her and wants her to be happy but she doesn't exactly has 100% rights to be mad at him for being with someone else.
10/11/2022 c95 Jimhh
I really like your fiction but it's moving really slow, I also think that your dragging the relationship between harry and hermoney unnecessarily out to the extreme but I am enjoying the fiction though too many females are infatuated with Harry.
6/13/2022 c66 K
Definitely not losing my interest!
6/14/2022 c101 Hedwig68
This has to be one of the best stories if have read on Fanfiction.
Defiantly Going into my favourites.
Keep up the great Work.
6/12/2022 c58 K
It is a very enjoyable story, and if some people don’t like how it is developing, then they aren’t forced to read it! Personally I’m very much liking it.
6/12/2022 c55 K
Very much enjoying the story. Do note that ‘slither’ is what snakes etc do. The word you need is ‘sliver’.
6/12/2022 c43 K