FanFiction.Net
for HP & The Jade Dragon

11/6 c73 KeepUpK
I have just started reading the story so it might seem stupid to read this comment but...
In chapter 73 I don't think Harry should always grovel to Hermione. I get that he loves her and wants her to be happy but she doesn't exactly has 100% rights to be mad at him for being with someone else.
10/11 c95 Jimhh
I really like your fiction but it's moving really slow, I also think that your dragging the relationship between harry and hermoney unnecessarily out to the extreme but I am enjoying the fiction though too many females are infatuated with Harry.
6/13 c66 K
Definitely not losing my interest!
6/14 c101 Hedwig68
This has to be one of the best stories if have read on Fanfiction.
Defiantly Going into my favourites.
Keep up the great Work.
6/12 c58 K
It is a very enjoyable story, and if some people don’t like how it is developing, then they aren’t forced to read it! Personally I’m very much liking it.
6/12 c55 K
Very much enjoying the story. Do note that ‘slither’ is what snakes etc do. The word you need is ‘sliver’.
6/12 c43 K
Hot stuff!
6/11 c22 K
I see that the dreaded apostrophes have struck again in the words ‘German’s’ and ‘Griffindor’s’ where as simple plurals they should never appear. However I am so enjoying this story that I can put them down to typos.
6/10 c76 Hedwig68
Loved the chapter and the Boxing Day Poo.
Well Done.
6/10 c90 wolflover1620
just a thought but with Stacy's idea I'm trying to create a faster way of communication based off of the Scrolls for the school wouldn't it be easiest just to do a linked and targeted Gemino charm
6/10 c70 Hedwig68
You hav to have harry and Hester have a bit of a fling Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Hahahahahah
6/10 c66 Hedwig68
Absolutely loving this, Definitely will be going into my Favourites
2/3 c1 11thunderofdeath97
yeah they had his best interests at heart, is that right?

molly sure as hell showed that when she didn't allow harry to spend much time with sirius, or allowed him to be told what tom was planning, when everyone knew harry not only had the right to know, but he would end up being the one to face him again and kill him.

albus sure as fuck showed that when he manipulated a love starved orphan, who he allowed to be abused, physically and verbally and emotionally by his peers and relatives, and sent the said by to his death.

no you're right, they clearly loved the kid and had his best interests at heart, yeah right, lol
12/23/2021 c42 allanreimer
Love the story and the scenes you paint with your words. ... apart from the occasional misplaced pronoun. I think Harry might start to hate having human staff though.
12/22/2021 c8 allanreimer
Reading back through this one again and ... Mrs Wubbley, Wobbly, Weasley was purrfect. -hides away from Mrs Weasley, singing "Wubbley Wobbly" on repeat-
1,110 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »